User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by homesick.alien View Post
    INFJ

Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, Superstore and commotion phobe.

Needs to trust a person before confiding in them. Loves music. Wants to take risks but too scared of the possible consequences. Loves giving advice. Perfectionist. Will lead in projects I am enthusiastic about. Critical.

____
    Am I doing it right?
    Yeah that is fine. It is probably easier for me if people quote and show edits/additions on the original and then post a new entry below that.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    ENTP

Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.
    Can be superficial, facetious, and two-faced.
    talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word
    Naive, optimistic, compassionate, enthousiastic, attention-seeking, love to debate.

When I'm upset, others will have problems helping or consoling me, because I want: firstly to know what's the problem myself, then define whether I could use help or consoling and maybe ask for it myself. I don't want to appear as an upset person to anybody, ever. Please don't disturb me when I'm trying to find out what that little Fi of mine is trying to tell me.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Default ENTP

talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word

Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.

Can be superficial, facetious, and two-faced.

Naive, optimistic, compassionate, enthusiastic, attention-seeking, love to debate.

When I'm upset, others will have problems helping or consoling me, because I want: firstly to know what's the problem myself, then define whether I could use help or consoling and maybe ask for it myself. I don't want to appear as an upset person to anybody, ever. Please don't disturb me when I'm trying to find out what that little Fi of mine is trying to tell me.

My life is about adventure and discovery. I have insatiable curiosity when it comes to learning and discovering. I want to understand, everything.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Default ENFP

Funny, quirky, procrastinater, loves people

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.
    Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.
    totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring.
    my additions--- Very complicated, no one can figure me out. I am very open. I will talk about anything and I thrive on topics that aren't generally discussed.

I like NEW and I need variety. Routine and monotony will depress me. I'm enthusiastic, quick to laugh, and I love fun.

I feel strongly about oppression. I hate being oppressed and I hate seeing others oppressed. Freedom in thoughts, speech, and action are extremely important to me. I strive for authenticity.

And if you couldn't tell, I enjoy talking about myself...but really just human behavior in general. I am a huge optimist, and if hard pressed I'd be willing to admit ANYTHING is possible, even though in the back of my mind I know it's very improbable.

The process is very important to me. I need to know why. I'm very unconventional, but not on purpose, it just happens that way. I can come off way too strong and be intimidation. In most situations I am very uninhibited.
    --------
    Funny, quirky, procrastinater, loves people

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.
    Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.
    totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring
    http://bohemianextrovert.wordpress.com/
    Please excuse the long drawn out ramble above.
    I have to hear what I've said before I know what I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.
    can use photoshop incredibly well.

enjoys science-fiction and fantasy specially alternate history. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.
    Fascinated with Mathematics, both "insight" resolutions and unnecessary long processes.
    Without spacial or magnitude sense, as weight of a box, amount of people in a room or number of meters between two houses.
    Very good with maps, schemes and other reference charts, wich compensates the lack of natural distance sense.

lasagne is one of my favorite foods
    thirst for knowledge
    been told i'm insightful
    detail oriented/thorough
    creative but in a pragmatic/practical way
    driven and high achieving
    don't shy away from conflict
    persistent
    i like sleeping

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations. May frequently look like an extravert in social settings but is not.
    Perfectionist.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Default INFP

Flamboyant. Independent. melancholy, but quick to laughter. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
    Never-ending sweettooth non conformist, vauge, sees to heart of people, dreamer, some what detached.

Idealistic, thoughtful, understanding, loyal, compassionate, kind, friendly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Default INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    Flamboyant. Independent. melancholy, but quick to laughter. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
    Never-ending sweettooth non conformist, vauge, sees to heart of people, dreamer, some what detached.

Idealistic, thoughtful, understanding, loyal, compassionate, kind, friendly.
    Good stuff

I am...

An anomaly, overly idealistic, sassy, a daydreamer, a gamine, a master of awkward moments, an aesthetic, inspired, bookish, a rebel with a cause, and possessing "a shyness that is criminally vulgar".
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quiet quite humorous (especially black humour);
    analyzes everything, interprets even the unsaid words- a mind reader;
    low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful;
    can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to
    Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.
    Skeptical contrarian. Loves language, literature, leaps of insight, laughter. The dark side.
    INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quite humorous; analyzes everything; low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful; can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to; cynical; terrified of looking incompetent, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.
    Skeptical contrarian. Loves language, literature, leaps of insight, laughter. The dark side.

Intense, obsessive but not compulsive, enthusiastic about knowledge, craves expertise, talkative when comfortable and quiet when not, pursues justice.

Quote Originally Posted by esfpmary View Post
    ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations. May frequently look like an extravert in social settings but is not.
    Perfectionist
    Aesthetic. Performer. Aim to have a positive impact. Exploratory and improvisational. Curious but not intellectual, imaginative but not abstract. Visual, verbal, aural; interactive learner. Change a little each day. Like to try new things. Want things to be fun and free. Cherishes the simple, little things. Hate pressure and must be free to move at own pace. Easily become bored with things I can't use somehow. Sensitive, empathetic, forgiving, likes peace and good times, easily affected by the environment, believes reality and fantasy should meet halfway.