User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    I agree most with bluemonday's description so far for INTP. Why are you not including that?
    Like Jeffster said I just overlooked it. Sorry.

Default Update

Added Blue Monday.
    Added Trovador.
    Added dee ENFJ
    Added Protean as ESFJ because there was no description.

When making changes can you please first list your description and the existing words that describe you.

List your edits in a separate paragraph.

Next person with same type copy previous description and delete what does not apply to you and then add some descriptions of yourself.

ENFP

Funny, quirky, procrastinater, loves people

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.
    Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.
    totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring.

ENTJ

energetic, organized, realiable, forgetful of details, can be unwillingly rude, original, friendly, ignores problems, always on time, quick on-the-feet thinking (but sometimes not very deep), relaxed, overconfident, not good at resolving confrontation, short-tempered under stress

INFJ

Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, superstore and commotion phobe.

ESFP

fun, happy, silly, realistic and practical

lazy, can be unreliable, irrational when angry, hate commitment and being bogged down.

INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quiet humorous (especially black humour);
    analyzes everything, interprets even the unsaid words- a mind reader;
    low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful;
    can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to
    Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.
    Skeptical contrarian. Loves language, literature, leaps of insight, laughter. The dark side.

ENTP

Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.

Can be superficial, facetious, and two-faced.

talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word

INFP

Flamboyant. Independent. melancholy, but quick to laughter. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
    Never-ending sweettooth non conformist, vauge, sees to heart of people, dreamer, some what detached.

ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations.

INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.
    can use photoshop incredibly well.
    enjoys science-fiction specially alternate history. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.
    Fascinated with Mathematics, both "insight" resolutions and unnecessary long processes.
    Without spacial or magnitude sense, as weight of a box, amount of people in a room or number of meters between two houses.
    Very good with maps, schemes and other reference charts, wich compensates the lack of natural distance sense.

ESTJ

Blunt, oblivious, enjoys going off on tangents, work stamina: like the Energizer bunny, terrible at concealing emotions, likes to keep busy, fiercely loyal to family.

ISTJ

Not good at starting things, not an initiator.

Gets nervous in social situations, usually fidgeting with my hands or something similar.

ENFJ

Friendly, enjoys giving, cares about people. Can be adventurous. Feels that if you want something enough and work at it, it can happen. Hopeless romantic. Cares about everything. Can be controlling, judgmental, and overly critical especially of myself. Conscientious, precise. Loves to love and be loved. Perfectionist, responsible, go-getter, and very couragous.

ESFJ
    Natural philanthropist and populist, publicly cheerful/privately moody, socially pragmatic, critical, makes decisions too quickly, accessible/approachable, dramatic, sucks donkey balls at impersonal decision making, likes to get into people, conversationalist, sympathetic, speakers blasted on inner monologue ("oops did I say that out loud!!") but strangely very guarded, loves when people are relaxed and have found genuine camaraderie with each other, likes to build bridges between people and occasionally burn them, know that we can be better than what we are but terribly afraid we're not going to make it, wants to lead the charge but can't find their other shoe_________________

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Default INTP

Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future.Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.
    -Chameleon;
    -Over-active imagination;
    -Bored easily;
    -^I don't feel the need to share personal information unless the situation calls for it;
    -Procrastinator;
    -Grows upset when competence is questioned (by self);
    -Loves to decode people and who they are;
    -Doesn't communicate desired humor with anyone excluding one person;
    -Constantly monitor my own thoughts and actions to achieve desired reaction (not in negative sense);
    -Starts many an endeavor, hardly ever pulls through
    -Constantly questions what would do in any given situation (mostly in a negative scenario)

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Added Protean as ESFJ because there was no description.
    That's all well and good except protean is an ENFJ.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    That's all well and good except protean is an ENFJ.
    I thought so too but I went and did it anyway.

With some of the types maybe we should ask people we know of that type IRL who are not on the forum?

I'll ask an ESFJ to go through that list.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Can you add mine (ENTJ) from the other page, or is this not how you envisioned this working?

I know it's somewhat opposite to FDG's description, though..

I added them together here.

How I envisioned it working is you would edit and build the description the same way as you can in a wiki.

Building from a description of yourself and sorting through those of others we would come to the core commonalities of each type.

ENTJ

energetic, organized, realiable, forgetful of details, can be unwillingly rude, original, friendly, ignores problems, always on time, quick on-the-feet thinking (but sometimes not very deep), relaxed, overconfident, not good at resolving confrontation, short-tempered under stress
    Determined, perfectionistic, organized, hard-working, resourceful, adaptable, direct, ambiverted, quick-thinking, goal-seeking, scientific, independent, obsessive, self-doubting, anxious.

MBTI
    LoLz

Here's mine for ya.

[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsj6A9aDV0Y]ISTJ Bio[/YOUTUBE]

updated entj

Next person with same type copy previous description and delete what does not apply to you and then add some descriptions of yourself.

When making changes can you please first list your description and the existing words that describe you.

List your edits in a separate paragraph.

ENFP

Funny, quirky, procrastinater, loves people

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.
    Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.
    totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring.

ENTJ

Determined, perfectionistic, organized, hard-working, resourceful, adaptable, direct, ambiverted, quick-thinking, goal-seeking, scientific, independent, obsessive, self-doubting, anxious.

INFJ

Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, superstore and commotion phobe.

ESFP

fun, happy, silly, realistic and practical

lazy, can be unreliable, irrational when angry, hate commitment and being bogged down.

INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quiet humorous (especially black humour);
    analyzes everything, interprets even the unsaid words- a mind reader;
    low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful;
    can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to
    Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.
    Skeptical contrarian. Loves language, literature, leaps of insight, laughter. The dark side.

ENTP

Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.

Can be superficial, facetious, and two-faced.

talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word

INFP

Flamboyant. Independent. melancholy, but quick to laughter. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
    Never-ending sweettooth non conformist, vauge, sees to heart of people, dreamer, some what detached.

ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations.

INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.
    can use photoshop incredibly well.
    enjoys science-fiction specially alternate history. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.
    Fascinated with Mathematics, both "insight" resolutions and unnecessary long processes.
    Without spacial or magnitude sense, as weight of a box, amount of people in a room or number of meters between two houses.
    Very good with maps, schemes and other reference charts, wich compensates the lack of natural distance sense.

ESTJ

Blunt, oblivious, enjoys going off on tangents, work stamina: like the Energizer bunny, terrible at concealing emotions, likes to keep busy, fiercely loyal to family.

ISTJ

Not good at starting things, not an initiator.

Gets nervous in social situations, usually fidgeting with my hands or something similar.

ENFJ

Friendly, enjoys giving, cares about people. Can be adventurous. Feels that if you want something enough and work at it, it can happen. Hopeless romantic. Cares about everything. Can be controlling, judgmental, and overly critical especially of myself. Conscientious, precise. Loves to love and be loved. Perfectionist, responsible, go-getter, and very couragous.

ESFJ
    Natural philanthropist and populist, publicly cheerful/privately moody, socially pragmatic, critical, makes decisions too quickly, accessible/approachable, dramatic, sucks donkey balls at impersonal decision making, likes to get into people, conversationalist, sympathetic, speakers blasted on inner monologue ("oops did I say that out loud!!") but strangely very guarded, loves when people are relaxed and have found genuine camaraderie with each other, likes to build bridges between people and occasionally burn them, know that we can be better than what we are but terribly afraid we're not going to make it, wants to lead the charge but can't find their other shoe.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

INFJ

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, Superstore and commotion phobe.

Needs to trust a person before confiding in them. Loves music. Wants to take risks but too scared of the possible consequences. Loves giving advice. Perfectionist. Will lead in projects I am enthusiastic about. Critical.

____
    Am I doing it right?
    "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me
    They'd think that I'd finally lost it completely
    I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life
    They'd shut me away..."