MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Default INTJ

Definitely enjoys a complex argument

Was not ever a hulkamaniac. I did, however, get really into karate as a kid. Never made it past yellow belt though. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.

Can't do the splits between two folding chairs, (have no idea what it means) but can use photoshop incredibly well.

Also, enjoys science-fiction, specifically sociological science-fiction. and whatever is Supernatural (pun intended =P).
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Oh, I get it. We're supposed to edit previous posts of our type, taking out what isn't true for oneself, and putting in what is. Then someone else can do the same to our own. Just like....Wikipedia, where anyone can edit.

Didn't read the last paragraph of the first post. Sorry, Wolfy.

--------

Here's my contribution:

ISTJ

Not good at starting things, not an initiator.

Gets nervous in social situations, usually fidgeting with my hands or something similar.

Gets annoyed when people ask to do something a few hours from now, when I already have the rest of the day planned out.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 12-28-2008 at 08:09 AM. Reason: reading
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Default Now we have...

Oh, I get it. We're supposed to edit previous posts of our type, taking out what isn't true for oneself, and putting in what is. Then someone else can do the same to our own. Just like....Wikipedia, where anyone can edit.
    Didn't read the last paragraph of the first post. Sorry, Wolfy.
    That's cool Cimarron

Here is an update...

Type Description Wiki

Maybe we can find some commonalities.
    Here's how it works.
    Put your type in the title of your post.

Write a few words describing you. You not your type.

Next person with same type copy previous description and delete what does not apply to you and then add some descriptions of yourself.

ENFP

Funny, quirky, procrastinater, loves people

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.
    Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.
    totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring.

ENTJ

energetic, organized, realiable, forgetful of details, can be unwillingly rude, original, friendly, ignores problems, always on time, quick on-the-feet thinking (but sometimes not very deep), relaxed, overconfident, not good at resolving confrontation, short-tempered under stress

INFJ

Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, superstore and commotion phobe.

ESFP

fun, happy, silly, realistic and practical

lazy, can be unreliable, irrational when angry, hate commitment and being bogged down.

INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quiet humorous (especially black humour);
    analyzes everything, interprets even the unsaid words- a mind reader;
    low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful;
    can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to
    Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.

ENTP

Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.

Can be superficial, facetious, and two-faced.

talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word

INFP

Flamboyant. Independent. Secretly melancholy. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
    Never-ending sweettooth

ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations.

INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.
    can use photoshop incredibly well.
    enjoys science-fiction and whatever is Supernatural (pun intended =P).I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.

ESTJ

Blunt, oblivious, enjoys going off on tangents, work stamina: like the Energizer bunny, terrible at concealing emotions, likes to keep busy, fiercely loyal to family.

ISTJ

Not good at starting things, not an initiator.

Gets nervous in social situations, usually fidgeting with my hands or something similar.

MBTI
    INTJ

Default INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.
    can use photoshop incredibly well.
    enjoys science-fiction, whatever is Supernatural (pun intended =P) specially alternate history. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.
    Fascinate with Mathematics, both "insight" resolutions and unnecessary long processes.
    Without spacial or magnitude sense, as weight of a box, amount of people in a room or number of meters between two houses.
    Very good with maps, schemes and other reference charts, wich compensates the lack of natural distance sense.

[Is it too much information?]

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    2+1
    Socionics
    ?

ok, no enfj so far. so here go's

Friendly, enjoys giving, cares about people. Can be adventurous. Feels that if you want something enough and work at it, it can happen. Hopeless romantic. Cares about everything. Can be controlling, judgmental, and overly critical especially of myself. Conscientious, precise. Loves to love and be loved. Perfectionist, responsible, go-getter, and very couragous.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

INFP

Flamboyant. Independent. Secretly melancholy, but quick to laughter. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
    Never-ending sweettooth non conformist, vauge, sees to heart of people, dreamer, some what detached.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quiet humorous (especially black humour);
    analyzes everything, interprets even the unsaid words- a mind reader;
    low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful;
    can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to
    Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.
    I agree most with bluemonday's description so far for INTP. Why are you not including that?
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    I agree most with bluemonday's description so far for INTP. Why are you not including that?
    Most likely he just overlooked it. Feel free to add it back.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

with any luck it will make the third grand summary.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

Enneagram
    1w2

Default ESFJ or ENFJ you choose

Natural philanthropist and populist, publicly cheerful/privately moody, socially pragmatic, critical, makes decisions too quickly, accessible/approachable, dramatic, sucks donkey balls at impersonal decision making, likes to get into people, conversationalist, sympathetic, speakers blasted on inner monologue ("oops did I say that out loud!!") but strangely very guarded, loves when people are relaxed and have found genuine camaraderie with each other, likes to build bridges between people and occasionally burn them, know that we can be better than what we are but terribly afraid we're not going to make it, wants to lead the charge but can't find their other shoe
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3