• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accurate Personality Test

wolfy

awsm
OK I went through again and really thought the questions through and came out as ISFP.

So your test is OK with me lemons.

I was trying to think of a joke like have a lemon make lemonade but nothing came to mind.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i got INFP the second time.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP
INFJ at work

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You are the
INTJ

INTJs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Nothing new.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maybe it's intended that way, but I found it confusing that the "most" and the "least" answers were of different intensities.

It does seem a lot of people are testing ENTP. (Anyone want to post the ISTP description, or am I gonna have to try playing the test myself?)

You are the ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

I bolded the parts that I thought I could relate to. As a portrait of me at my best/ the way I would *like* to see myself positively, it's not bad... but I'm usually a greater mixture of good and bad (emphasis on the bad), so I don't relate to it much. (Does that make sense?)

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
You are the
ENTP

I don't know what to say except that if you are definitely an introvert then you should definitely type as an I on this test. There is no interchange of E and I whatsoever. If there is no way you are an E and you tested E, perhaps you should go over your answers one more time to double check for accuracy.

Maybe you should accept that you’re not going to get 100% accuracy.

I’m definitely an I.

Overall, though, it seems like a pretty good test. Better than a lot of the other ones I’ve seen that are a similar length. Maybe one improvement though, is to take out some of the double questions.

Anyway, will do the test again.

deleted
Maybe it's intended that way, but I found it confusing that the "most" and the "least" answers were of different intensities.

It does seem a lot of people are testing ENTP. (Anyone want to post the ISTP description, or am I gonna have to try playing the test myself?)

I bolded the parts that I thought I could relate to. As a portrait of me at my best/ the way I would *like* to see myself positively, it's not bad... but I'm usually a greater mixture of good and bad (emphasis on the bad), so I don't relate to it much. (Does that make sense?)

Don't regard the descriptions to be based on your personality as of now. We will soon be working on that part.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I found this question incredibly vague:
40. You don't give in to the pressure of what others think unless you can't get the desired results
Does it mean I can't get what I want unless I give in the pressure of what others think? Or that I can't get what I want no matter what? (In which case, I ponder why I would give into the pressures of what others think if there is no win-win scenario. Am I depressed/dejected or something?)

Overall, I don't think double-questions are that great for this purpose. The combination of two questions gives a lot of possible answers... which must be shoehorned somehow to "yes", "no", "maybe".

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
I found this question incredibly vague:

40. You don't give in to the pressure of what others think unless you can't get the desired results

Does it mean I can't get what I want unless I give in the pressure of what others think? Or that I can't get what I want no matter what? (In which case, I ponder why I would give into the pressures of what others think if there is no win-win scenario. Am I depressed/dejected or something?)

Overall, I don't think double-questions are that great for this purpose. The combination of two questions gives a lot of possible answers... which must be shoehorned somehow to "yes", "no", "maybe".

Not to mention double negatives are my ultimate weakness. :doh:

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
this is kind of surpising... because this is my fathers type....

ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You are the
INTJ

INTJs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Click here for a detailed description of the INTJ.
LII male and female - Wikisocion
Female portrait

Female LII's are often seen as stiff. They often have narrow shoulders pulled up high, and sometimes, a small stooped posture is noticeable. Some have long hair and a soft voice to complement their fluid, indeterminate appearance. The elongated face, large eyes, romantic viewpoint - all of this can create the impression of femininity, brittleness, and lack of defenses.

In terms of clothing, they often dress modestly. The color range of their wardrobe is frequently done in favor of single-tone clothes. Clothing that looks well on women of this type tends to be due to successful stylistic solutions, not the correct color combination of clothes.

Poor motor coordination is characteristic for the girls of this type. They run into the furniture, their sleeves get caught on the door, and they often hit tables and chairs. The usually forget things at home due to absent-mindedness or because the item was deemed unimportant at the time.

From an early age, both male and female LIIs manifest unusual abilities: their analytical mind and their approach to knowledge. They love to read, to comprehend and to systematize everything. As a rule, they have a good memory and the remarkable ability to understand complicated material. Moreover, they are often carried along in the process of gaining knowledge.

As a result of these abilities, LII females are usually very successful in academic situations. They are often shy around their peers, and try to avoid noisy crowds and large groups of people. They are usually found alone, in the background of a social setting. They prefer to learn exactly what is expected of them by parents and teachers, in order to fulfill those expectations. In addition, they often have high expectations for themselves, and will continually strive to improve.

The female LII will often be wrapped up in intellectual matters, and because of this, her idea of reality and the actual reality often differ. This can help them maintain long term romantic relationships, due to the tendency to focus on the good parts of the relationship.

In spite of the LII female's desire to be alone, she does enjoy the company of a few close friends. There is closeness and a sense of comradery to those she has chosen to be in her circle. In public or in a large crowd, she is quiet and tries to remain unnoticed. Although she likes to laugh and enjoy herself, rarely will she allow herself to be put in the spot-light. She doesn't mind occasionally stepping into the spotlight if it is with close friends and in a familiar, comfortable setting.

If one marries an LII female, be prepared to share economic responsibility. She is happiest if the economic and domestic affairs are taken on equally by both of you.

Despite being absent-minded and seemingly brittle at times, the LII female is quite rational and can maintain a strict household. Due to the fact that she values knowledge, she will make sure that her children will have a good intellectual upbringing. But, don't expect her to spank or give out other physical punishments though, as she'll try to reason with the child instead. Why hit the child when everything can be explained with words? At times, she'll attempt to be friends with her children as a way to avoid conflict with them.

If you see an LII woman looking down, simply try to cheer her up. In spite of their quiet nature and tendency to stay in the shadows, they are very responsive to a good joke and sincere laughter. If you are successful in this attempt, she will brighten up and will be grateful to you for the support.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I have to say this personality description has a patriarchal societal bias to it.
It doesn't appear to have been written by someone with an American mindset.

And concerning the last paragraph, I HATE when people try to minimize my feelings by thinking a stupid joke is going to make me forget why I feel bad.

Lemons, how old are you?

deleted
this is kind of surpising... because this is my fathers type....

ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions

My quote from one of the other forums:

This is a good thing that the majority are finding out more and more that they have extroverted temperaments that are likely to be underdeveloped and so regarded as introverted, however introversion is a big deal if taken too subjectively. I'd say look into these results for a long while and see if you are developing your personality to the best of your power. ENTPs are commonly mistyped as INTPs, and I'm not looking into skewing the test for anyone's satisfaction just so happen a group like this is in disagreement, because it has an excellent history and takers have seen the most insight from these results than from any other test. The era we live in tends to be quite personal, as so there are a larger number of extroverts typing as introverts than there ever have been. Personal growth is usually of least importance to the TP, so we have many ENTPs with underdeveloped social skills, and this is unfortunate because extroversion is a significant portion of their temperament. I'll now stop responding to the same complaint. I have already noted most on this forum are testing as ENTP and it isn't unusual for ENTPs to be socializing on the internet together with common means. It is very likely that a person you happen to discuss an issue with on the internet is an ENTP. I hope that you keep looking further into your personality development.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My quote from one of the other forums:

This is a good thing that the majority are finding out more and more that they have extroverted temperaments that are likely to be underdeveloped and so regarded as introverted, however introversion is a big deal if taken too subjectively. I'd say look into these results for a long while and see if you are developing your personality to the best of your power. ENTPs are commonly mistyped as INTPs, and I'm not looking into skewing the test for anyone's satisfaction just so happen a group like this is in disagreement, because it has an excellent history and takers have seen the most insight from these results than from any other test. The era we live in tends to be quite personal, as so there are a larger number of extroverts typing as introverts than there ever have been. Personal growth is usually of least importance to the TP, so we have many ENTPs with underdeveloped social skills, and this is unfortunate because extroversion is a significant portion of their temperament. I'll now stop responding to the same complaint. I have already noted most on this forum are testing as ENTP and it isn't unusual for ENTPs to be socializing on the internet together with common means. It is very likely that a person you happen to discuss an issue with on the internet is an ENTP. I hope that you keep looking further into your personality development.

Euhm, so what about E's being typed as I's by your test?

MBTI Type
ENTP
lemons, you obviously want an accurate personality test and yet you're unwilling to take anyone's disagreement with their results or the badly worded questions as a sign of anything but "it's tricky". That makes you inaccurate and arrogant.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I retook the test this morning since I figured maybe I was tired last night and that skewed the results. I went through the test like I had never seen a personality test before and didn't analyze the questions at all. But the result was still ENTJ.

So I ate some cereal, checked my email, read a little, and went back for a third try. This time I really tried to analyze my behavior in relation to the questions and it took me a while to finish. And guess what the result was...ENTJ!

I don't know what to say except I'm pretty sure I'm not ENTJ. Pretty, pretty sure of that. I'll look into the possibility that I'm simply an extravert that is more concerned with her internal world and happens to have the life sucked out of her every time she is out in the external world. But I'm no T. I read the detailed Socionics description, but it did not fit because I'm INFj, Ne subtype.