• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accurate Personality Test

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, in retrospect, ENTp is a socionics designation. So, maybe I am an ENTp in socionics and an ENFP in typology. I do not know socionics; is this test inclined toward socionics or typology.

I think ENTp and ENFp are the same in MBTI, I've read through their descriptions, and it's pretty clear. I'm definitely ENTp in socionics, and definitely ENTP in MBTI.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I must've done something wrong because I took this a second time and I got:
You are the
ESTj

ESTjs are practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

An ISFP scores ESTJ? :huh:

/DG/

I blame myself for not being able to relate to any of the questions. They need to be worded differently imo. :p

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I blame myself for not being able to relate to any of the questions. They need to be worded differently imo. :p

There were a few, where I could see what the test was doing, but it mixed & matched 2 different spectrums into a single question, which means 1 of the spectrums would be incorrect while the other was correct, but it would depend on which spectrum you chose to prioritize over the other. Which, if the test was designed that way, I could see that possibly being an effective testing tool, but I'm not sure if that was the original intent...

/DG/

There were a few, where I could see what the test was doing, but it mixed & matched 2 different spectrums into a single question, which means 1 of the spectrums would be incorrect while the other was correct, but it would depend on which spectrum you chose to prioritize over the other. Which, if the test was designed that way, I could see that possibly being an effective testing tool, but I'm not sure if that was the original intent...

Um... what? :thinking:

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
You are the
INTp

INTps are logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

Usually get F not T...although i guess since my F is not overly strong and I answered "sometimes" to most of the questions regarding F/T i can see how INTP is possible.

The description sounds pretty accurate about me on the "logical, original, creative thinkers" bit though.

Waffle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You are the
ENFp

ENFps are enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Oh snap. Am I that obvious?

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
ENFj. Works, but I would expect (and almost always do) get some sort of NF test result on all the tests.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your test just told me I'm ENTp.

That's freakin' hilarious.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are the
INFj

INFjs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.
indifferent0014.gif

the INFj sounds like, "Is he the gay?!"

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are the
ENFp

ENFps are enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

i'm an infp... maybe im just feeling more into the Ne today. nobody really describes me as "enthusiastic", though.

Amalie

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
You are the
ENTj

Hm.. Ok. Nobody told me I was extraverted...