First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I have to say this personality description has a patriarchal societal bias to it.
    It doesn't appear to have been written by someone with an American mindset.
    It's Socionics; it's been translated from Russian.

MBTI
    INxJ

INTJ

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

i never got anything else than ENTP, and it's like somebody stalked me around (I suspect it might be Sade) and wrote a biography. I'm so suing their corporate asses and getting the copyright back.
    I'm sure some ENTJ is willing to give me a hand here.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I'm sure some ENTJ is willing to give me a hand here.
    dibs

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ENTP

*sues EcK for copying her results*
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    It's Socionics; it's been translated from Russian.
    Thank you kindly.

Socionics types and MBTI types are not equivalent from what I've read on this site.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    My quote from one of the other forums:

This is a good thing that the majority are finding out more and more that they have extroverted temperaments that are likely to be underdeveloped and so regarded as introverted, however introversion is a big deal if taken too subjectively. I'd say look into these results for a long while and see if you are developing your personality to the best of your power. ENTPs are commonly mistyped as INTPs, and I'm not looking into skewing the test for anyone's satisfaction just so happen a group like this is in disagreement, because it has an excellent history and takers have seen the most insight from these results than from any other test. The era we live in tends to be quite personal, as so there are a larger number of extroverts typing as introverts than there ever have been. Personal growth is usually of least importance to the TP, so we have many ENTPs with underdeveloped social skills, and this is unfortunate because extroversion is a significant portion of their temperament. I'll now stop responding to the same complaint. I have already noted most on this forum are testing as ENTP and it isn't unusual for ENTPs to be socializing on the internet together with common means. It is very likely that a person you happen to discuss an issue with on the internet is an ENTP. I hope that you keep looking further into your personality development.
    I think you make a really good point here. Too many people mistake extraversion for having 'highly developed social skills' and vice versa.
    Many 'introverts' often try to compensate for their underdeveloped social skills by saying they are natural introverts and can't change.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

infj? ok

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Thank you kindly.

Socionics types and MBTI types are not equivalent from what I've read on this site.
    they are equivalent. People often get confused because they read the INFj as FiNe and INFJ as NiFe (for each system respectively) and they get confused. Socionics has very different descriptions of functions. So socionics FiNe actaully end up looking more like MBTI NiFe.

Quote Originally Posted by My Test Result:
    You are the
    ENTJ

ENTJs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.
    I do think some of the questions were poorly worded. I was about to type up some scathing examples, but then I got ENTJ and realized there are better uses of my time.

I think answering "sometimes" for a lot for the Sensor and feeling questions works perfectly for the ENTJ. We are the most sensor like of the N's (tertiary Se) and often struggle with sentimental moments (inferior Fi). Im guessing the INFJs who got ENTJ by accident answered "sometimes" to a lot of the questions I did. I figure that INFJs would be difficult to test for because they are basically Space Cadets who somehow are also organized and judging in their own way...sometimes even "productive".

Quote Originally Posted by funny socionics translation
    To girl it is not necessary to think about how to be introduced to THE JACK. It itself will trouble about this. First, it has the remarkable ability to see all and all all around, so that is worth you appear somewhere next, it will immediately note you. But in the second place, for it nothing it is worthwhile to appear initiative (that it, strictly, always and makes) - well, here you already are familiar!

Further also it is possible not to be strained, because if bright JACK selected you, it anywhere will not disappear, will itself periodically ring and arrive. But it is here that to it it would be pleasant with you, it is necessary to care for you, because TO JACK as air they are necessary your decency, faithfulness and good relation

Its a pretty crude translation even for socionics! haha. I think this paragraph is trying to say: "you cant simply befriend an ENTJ...they must select you!"

MBTI
    ISTx

I scored ISTP.