ESTJ. Well that's a new one.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I got ENFJ, only one letter wrong, not that bad really.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    i got ENTP, unfortunately. I was answering honestly and hoping it would give me accurate results.
    If you were hoping for it to type you ENFP then you were most likely trying to make it type you ENFP.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The questions and the test seem to have a massive skew to N.

You are able to generate intellectual interest and curiosity in others

Maybe you could differentiate types of interests?
    There are no skews. The answers are relative to the tester and why you are typed something you've never been typed before is probably very reasonable.

It's up to one to rethink their answers or investigate further these results and what they mean.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I got ENFJ, only one letter wrong, not that bad really.
    The point of this test, like I've said, isn't to match up with your already tested personality type, but it is to give you insight on how you answered the questions, and if answered truthfully you will get an accurate result. Many people happen to type themselves a bit off, and some will go into thinking that they are this type without really paying attention to the reality of who they are.

Inaccurate typing as been very common with the MBTI. The answers of this test are dependent of each other and it takes into consideration dozens of variables, compared to MBTI which only have a limited quality 8 variables. The fact that one types as a 90% on feeling on the MBTI is not sufficient enough to even say they are an xxFx.

Delve further into these results to see the truth you seek. Preferences like extroversion or feeling aren't usually what they seem to be. There is a much more steady categorization with these multiple theories when combined.

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    There are no skews. The answers are relative to the tester and why you are typed something you've never been typed before is probably very reasonable.

It's up to one to rethink their answers or investigate further these results and what they mean.
    OK, Will do.

You are imaginative and creative, and are often the one who enthusiastically promotes new ideas on the job

I'm curious as to what this measures as. I do it all the time.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

You are the
    INTJ

Almost.

(Maybe you could have the algorithm output the next couple of guesses; I'm sure my result was very close on T/F.)

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    You are the
    INTJ

Almost.

(Maybe you could have the algorithm output the next couple of guesses; I'm sure my result was very close on T/F.)
    Actually results on this test rarely come close to each other because of the dependency of answers.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Actually results on this test rarely come close to each other because of the dependency of answers.
    Either way, there are probably values given to each type (if not, you could program it in easily), and you could just list the first three instead of number one only.

(Plus, I'm sure I scored close on T/F, since I was almost positive I'd come out F based on my answers.)

deleted

Either way, there are probably values given to each type (if not, you could program it in easily), and you could just list the first three instead of number one only.
    I do have the option to show the top 3 results, but I won't apply the feature due to further discrepancy and test manipulation. I want the questions to be answered with as little influence from theory as possible.

I'm sure I scored close on T/F, since I was almost positive I'd come out F based on my answers.
    This sureness would yield a result based on MBTI theory and not subjective answering of the questions, which would be a usual problem of test takers. You may have just answered the questions based on what you think the test would type you as. This happens in most cases of MBTI pretyped taking new tests, and I don't recommend this approach for accuracy. I guarantee if you answer the questions about yourself accurately and take the needed amount of time to interpret the questions, you will get the correct result. There is no skewing of preferences.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

You are the
    INTJ

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Scored as INTP.