• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accurate Personality Test

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have to say this personality description has a patriarchal societal bias to it.
It doesn't appear to have been written by someone with an American mindset.

It's Socionics; it's been translated from Russian.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i never got anything else than ENTP, and it's like somebody stalked me around (I suspect it might be Sade) and wrote a biography. I'm so suing their corporate asses and getting the copyright back.
I'm sure some ENTJ is willing to give me a hand here.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP

*sues EcK for copying her results*

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
My quote from one of the other forums:

This is a good thing that the majority are finding out more and more that they have extroverted temperaments that are likely to be underdeveloped and so regarded as introverted, however introversion is a big deal if taken too subjectively. I'd say look into these results for a long while and see if you are developing your personality to the best of your power. ENTPs are commonly mistyped as INTPs, and I'm not looking into skewing the test for anyone's satisfaction just so happen a group like this is in disagreement, because it has an excellent history and takers have seen the most insight from these results than from any other test. The era we live in tends to be quite personal, as so there are a larger number of extroverts typing as introverts than there ever have been. Personal growth is usually of least importance to the TP, so we have many ENTPs with underdeveloped social skills, and this is unfortunate because extroversion is a significant portion of their temperament. I'll now stop responding to the same complaint. I have already noted most on this forum are testing as ENTP and it isn't unusual for ENTPs to be socializing on the internet together with common means. It is very likely that a person you happen to discuss an issue with on the internet is an ENTP. I hope that you keep looking further into your personality development.

I think you make a really good point here. Too many people mistake extraversion for having 'highly developed social skills' and vice versa.
Many 'introverts' often try to compensate for their underdeveloped social skills by saying they are natural introverts and can't change.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you kindly.

Socionics types and MBTI types are not equivalent from what I've read on this site.

they are equivalent. People often get confused because they read the INFj as FiNe and INFJ as NiFe (for each system respectively) and they get confused. Socionics has very different descriptions of functions. So socionics FiNe actaully end up looking more like MBTI NiFe.

My Test Result: said:
You are the
ENTJ

ENTJs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

I do think some of the questions were poorly worded. I was about to type up some scathing examples, but then I got ENTJ and realized there are better uses of my time.

I think answering "sometimes" for a lot for the Sensor and feeling questions works perfectly for the ENTJ. We are the most sensor like of the N's (tertiary Se) and often struggle with sentimental moments (inferior Fi). Im guessing the INFJs who got ENTJ by accident answered "sometimes" to a lot of the questions I did. I figure that INFJs would be difficult to test for because they are basically Space Cadets who somehow are also organized and judging in their own way...sometimes even "productive".

funny socionics translation said:
To girl it is not necessary to think about how to be introduced to THE JACK. It itself will trouble about this. First, it has the remarkable ability to see all and all all around, so that is worth you appear somewhere next, it will immediately note you. But in the second place, for it nothing it is worthwhile to appear initiative (that it, strictly, always and makes) - well, here you already are familiar!

Further also it is possible not to be strained, because if bright JACK selected you, it anywhere will not disappear, will itself periodically ring and arrive. But it is here that to it it would be pleasant with you, it is necessary to care for you, because TO JACK as air they are necessary your decency, faithfulness and good relation

Its a pretty crude translation even for socionics! haha. I think this paragraph is trying to say: "you cant simply befriend an ENTJ...they must select you!" :devil:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ... New questions for once.

lane777

nevermore
INFJ

INFJs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
they are equivalent. People often get confused because they read the INFj as FiNe and INFJ as NiFe (for each system respectively) and they get confused. Socionics has very different descriptions of functions. So socionics FiNe actaully end up looking more like MBTI NiFe.
Which remains the constant thorn in the systems' side to claim they follow Jung, then make such a costly mistake. Either they followed Jung's original definitions ergo Fi/Ni are the same regardless of which system you reference, or Socionics does not prescribe to Jung so why refer to cognitive functions at all? They seemed to be on the road to recovery with the new letters LSI, LII, etc..., but each time they make an attempt to refer back to Jung then the chinks show in their armor. I prefer Ti-Se per Jung, regardless of the system. It's almost like Socionics is now prescribing not to a dominant function, but a combination of functions (at least from your comparison of the two types mentioned.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Which remains the constant thorn in the systems' side to claim they follow Jung, then make such a costly mistake. Either they followed Jung's original definitions ergo Fi/Ni are the same regardless of which system you reference, or Socionics does not prescribe to Jung so why refer to cognitive functions at all? They seemed to be on the road to recovery with the new letters LSI, LII, etc..., but each time they make an attempt to refer back to Jung then the chinks show in their armor. I prefer Ti-Se per Jung, regardless of the system. It's almost like Socionics is now prescribing not to a dominant function, but a combination of functions (at least from your comparison of the two types mentioned.
Or a lot of people just misinterpreted things, sometimes in unrelated ways. Which they did.

wanderlust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You are the
INFJ

INFJs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

It got my type right. So... good job?!

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
You are the
INFJ

It got my type right. So... good job?!
When you say that you got it right, what does that mean? Are you saying regardless of how it's determined as long as you're INFJ? Because as it stands, you're an INFj, ergo preferring Fi-Ne, not Ni-Fe as would and INFJ.... and contrary to what has been said in the last few post, there has been no indication that Socionics did not prescribe to cognitive functions, so I am unsure where a claim that being Fi-Ne under Socionics is the same as Ni Fe under MBTI. No it's not!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I am unsure where a claim that being Fi-Ne under Socionics is the same as Ni Fe under MBTI. No it's not!
It's easy to make an argument like "Fi-Ne isn't the same as Ni-Fe!" However, it's a pointless argument, especially in this context, because everyone who is INFj is also INFJ, unless they've typed themselves using only descriptions of functions, and disregarded both the individual preferences and complete type descriptions.

The problem, again, is in the function assignments to types. What world did you grow up in where all unprovable hypotheses are infallible?

lastrailway

I'm just gonna copy and paste my answer at your thread at INTPc:

I don't see why would this test be very accurate. The questions are few and they don't focus to the MBTI dichotomies and they're either very vague or so specific that only the "sometimes" answer would make sense.

I scored ENTP (which is possible, I guess, but not really very probable - I'm fairly confident I'm an introvert).

Besides, if you answer "mostly" to all of the questions it scores ISFP, if you answer "sometimes" to all of them it's ENTJ and if you answer "not often" to all it's INTJ. It's like the personality differences are not very balanced.