User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

You seek out activities where people are totally engaged in what they are doing
    ^incredibly vague

Learning comes quickly to you, and you like to take action immediately
    Does this assume that extroverts learn more quickly than introverts?

You tend to promote your thinking as it is essential to your well being and sense of inner peace
    I'm going to assume I should check "less often" if I promote my thinking for other reasons.

You don't give in to the pressure of what others think unless you can't get the desired results
    You are reserved and suspicious around others until you are sure of their intentions
    I think the questions are too difficult to answer when you assign a specific preference with only one possible motivation.

I got INTJ
    I don't wanna!

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    ^incredibly vague

Does this assume that extroverts learn more quickly than introverts?

I'm going to assume I should check "less often" if I promote my thinking for other reasons.

I think the questions are too difficult to answer when you assign a specific preference with only one possible motivation.
    See quote:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Questions can be tricky, but you have to answer them as best as you can because they are designed with skepticism in mind.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

booya, it's "accurate," stop arguing.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

-You are imaginative and creative, and are often the one who enthusiastically promotes new ideas on the job

-Being around people easily makes you forgetful of time and you often leave late for your next destination

-You easily create a sense of closeness and kinship with people by expressing likeness and acceptance

-You see others as enjoyable and dependable

-You are a person somewhat reserved and distant in communication

-You avoid getting too involved with people and life in general

-You are reserved and suspicious around others until you are sure of their intentions

These are the only questions that I see that could possibly test for E/I. I answered rarely for all of these (except the imaginative one *I answered sometimes*, which is confusing because it seems to test for N/S and E/I) and still came out E.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

You are the
    INTP

INTPs are logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

How did that happen?

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    -You are imaginative and creative, and are often the one who enthusiastically promotes new ideas on the job

-Being around people easily makes you forgetful of time and you often leave late for your next destination

-You easily create a sense of closeness and kinship with people by expressing likeness and acceptance

-You see others as enjoyable and dependable

-You are a person somewhat reserved and distant in communication

-You avoid getting too involved with people and life in general

-You are reserved and suspicious around others until you are sure of their intentions

These are the only questions that I see that could possibly test for E/I. I answered rarely for all of these (except the imaginative one *I answered sometimes*, which is confusing because it seems to test for N/S and E/I) and still came out E.
    This test is very tricky. There happen to be more questions dealing with the E/I scale and every question is tied with others and weighted accordingly. Much of the questions here are actually not so obvious when trying to analyze.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

This test is very tricky. There happen to be more questions dealing with the E/I scale and every question is tied with others and weighted accordingly.
    Yes, I see that you seemingly weaved E/I and N/S into one question on several of them. For instance:

-You tend to quickly recognize and be quite vocal about discomfort that arises

-Learning comes quickly to you, and you like to take action immediately

- You are able to generate intellectual interest and curiosity in others

And there are a few others...but what is the point of doing that? It's just going to confuse people.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

INFJs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.
    I N V I C T U S

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Yes, I see that you seemingly weaved E/I and N/S into one question on several of them. For instance:

-You tend to quickly recognize and be quite vocal about discomfort that arises

-Learning comes quickly to you, and you like to take action immediately

- You are able to generate intellectual interest and curiosity in others

And there are a few others...but what is the point of doing that? It's just going to confuse people.
    I think you're missing the point of reading these questions. The point is to answer them truthfully, not pick them apart and assign them to MBTI variables. That is possibly why people might be second guessing themselves on many of these questions. If a question consists of two parts and you can only partly agree with one part, then it is up to you to decide sometimes or less often. This test was not made to be extremely easy to take mind you. There is some challenge involved.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I think you're missing the point of reading these questions. The point is to answer them truthfully, not pick them apart and assign them to MBTI variables. That is possibly why people might be second guessing themselves on many of these questions. If the questions consists of two parts and you can only partly agree with one part, then it is up to you to decide sometimes or rarely. This test was not made to be extremely easy to take mind you. There is some challenge involved.
    Well, I do that automatically, so it's probably just my problem. Carry on.