User Tag List

First 1220212223 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

"You are the
    ENTj

ENTjs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization."

Interesting, this says I'm an extrovert.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

You are the
    ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Sounds like me.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    N/A

Yeah, I got ENTp. which is funny because I am still an i, and I'm definately P. I still need to have time alone to recharge. I also detest schedules. No I think I'm pretty happy being an INTP.
    "What's the worst that could happen?"
    "Would you like that list chronologically or alphabetically?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Pretty good test, but to be honest, it doesn't seem any different from the majority of MBTI tests out there.

In fact, like with most tests I've taken, the result is somewhat inconclusive.

For example, on this test, I initially tested as INFP.

This is because the question "You are reserved and suspicious around others until you are sure of their intentions" is misleading.

I initially answered "sometimes", which seemed like a reasonable and honest answer, since I am sometimes reserved and suspicious around others until I'm sure of their intentions.

Not surprisingly, this answer alone tipped me in the direction of INFP.

How do I know this?

Because by simply going back and changing the answer to "less often" I got ENFP.

Changing it to "less often" is not an outright lie, but it's a tiny bit of a stretch though.

You might say, "Well, maybe it's not the test. Maybe you really ARE INFP. Or maybe you're some kind of INFP/ENFP hybrid."

Overall, I relate MUCH more to ENFP than INFP.

And overall, it's a pretty good test. Certainly as good as the best tests I've come across elsewhere.

But, like the other tests, I think it needs work on the Introversion/Extraversion dimension.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

I am VERY new to this entire system. I have scored EFNP or ENFP (not sure of the order) on one longer test, and this one is You are the
    ENTj

ENTjs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Well, we know I am an extrovert....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

INFj.

Pretty darn accurate...Good test...It does borrow a few from the original Myers Briggs but then again they are good questions, so as long as it's legal I have no problems with it.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

Interesting, I scored INFJ . Makes sense...Ive been feeling more introverted for the past couple days. Ive taken the MBTI many times and have always scored ENFJ. My friends are pissing me off right now, I want to be a hermit for a while.

MBTI
    Jipe
    Enneagram
    Memb
    Socionics
    Er

ENFp, interesting...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Hmm, ENTP. Is that because I´m borderline T/F and have rearranged my functions in a slightly odd order??? Let´s say it´s not how I see myself ;-)
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This is a first... :yim_rolling_on_the_

I notice this is Socionics though, and I sometimes get weird results with those tests, whereas I test consistently INXP with MBTI tests.

You are the ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe