• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accurate Personality Test

MBTI Type
ENTP
You seek out activities where people are totally engaged in what they are doing
^incredibly vague

Learning comes quickly to you, and you like to take action immediately
Does this assume that extroverts learn more quickly than introverts?

You tend to promote your thinking as it is essential to your well being and sense of inner peace
I'm going to assume I should check "less often" if I promote my thinking for other reasons.

You don't give in to the pressure of what others think unless you can't get the desired results
You are reserved and suspicious around others until you are sure of their intentions
I think the questions are too difficult to answer when you assign a specific preference with only one possible motivation.

I got INTJ

deleted
^incredibly vague

Does this assume that extroverts learn more quickly than introverts?

I'm going to assume I should check "less often" if I promote my thinking for other reasons.

I think the questions are too difficult to answer when you assign a specific preference with only one possible motivation.

See quote:

Questions can be tricky, but you have to answer them as best as you can because they are designed with skepticism in mind.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
-You are imaginative and creative, and are often the one who enthusiastically promotes new ideas on the job

-Being around people easily makes you forgetful of time and you often leave late for your next destination

-You easily create a sense of closeness and kinship with people by expressing likeness and acceptance

-You see others as enjoyable and dependable

-You are a person somewhat reserved and distant in communication

-You avoid getting too involved with people and life in general

-You are reserved and suspicious around others until you are sure of their intentions

These are the only questions that I see that could possibly test for E/I. I answered rarely for all of these (except the imaginative one *I answered sometimes*, which is confusing because it seems to test for N/S and E/I) and still came out E.

wolfy

awsm
:shock:

You are the
INTP

INTPs are logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

How did that happen?

deleted
-You are imaginative and creative, and are often the one who enthusiastically promotes new ideas on the job

-Being around people easily makes you forgetful of time and you often leave late for your next destination

-You easily create a sense of closeness and kinship with people by expressing likeness and acceptance

-You see others as enjoyable and dependable

-You are a person somewhat reserved and distant in communication

-You avoid getting too involved with people and life in general

-You are reserved and suspicious around others until you are sure of their intentions

These are the only questions that I see that could possibly test for E/I. I answered rarely for all of these (except the imaginative one *I answered sometimes*, which is confusing because it seems to test for N/S and E/I) and still came out E.

This test is very tricky. There happen to be more questions dealing with the E/I scale and every question is tied with others and weighted accordingly. Much of the questions here are actually not so obvious when trying to analyze.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
This test is very tricky. There happen to be more questions dealing with the E/I scale and every question is tied with others and weighted accordingly.

Yes, I see that you seemingly weaved E/I and N/S into one question on several of them. For instance:

-You tend to quickly recognize and be quite vocal about discomfort that arises

-Learning comes quickly to you, and you like to take action immediately

- You are able to generate intellectual interest and curiosity in others

And there are a few others...but what is the point of doing that? It's just going to confuse people.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

deleted
Yes, I see that you seemingly weaved E/I and N/S into one question on several of them. For instance:

-You tend to quickly recognize and be quite vocal about discomfort that arises

-Learning comes quickly to you, and you like to take action immediately

- You are able to generate intellectual interest and curiosity in others

And there are a few others...but what is the point of doing that? It's just going to confuse people.

I think you're missing the point of reading these questions. The point is to answer them truthfully, not pick them apart and assign them to MBTI variables. That is possibly why people might be second guessing themselves on many of these questions. If a question consists of two parts and you can only partly agree with one part, then it is up to you to decide sometimes or less often. This test was not made to be extremely easy to take mind you. There is some challenge involved.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I think you're missing the point of reading these questions. The point is to answer them truthfully, not pick them apart and assign them to MBTI variables. That is possibly why people might be second guessing themselves on many of these questions. If the questions consists of two parts and you can only partly agree with one part, then it is up to you to decide sometimes or rarely. This test was not made to be extremely easy to take mind you. There is some challenge involved.

Well, I do that automatically, so it's probably just my problem. Carry on.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You are the
ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
You are the
ENFP

ENFPs are enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Seems accurate for me.

deleted
Has anyone ever given in to the possibility that they are extroverted, yet shy around people. This might be why they revert to social sources like the internet to gain satisfaction with comfort. You think I am plainly BSing, but I'm not sure you have considered it because you already have the correct image of an extrovert in your mind and it doesn't match up with who you are. I personally know extroverts with not that many real life, close by friends, that do live an extroverted life by resourcing typical introverted activities.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are the
ENTJ

ENTJs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

???

I've never tested as E before in my life. This test is not very accurate at all, needs some revising, I think.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Has anyone ever given in to the possibility that they are extroverted, yet shy around people. This might be why they revert to social sources like the internet to gain satisfaction with comfort. You think I am plainly BSing, but I'm not sure you have considered it because you already have the correct image of an extrovert in your mind and it doesn't match up with who you are. I personally know extroverts with not that many real life, close by friends, that do live an extroverted life by resourcing typical introverted activities.

Far more likely that I was either confused by your questions or over-analyzing to get the result I wanted, and therefore answered inaccurately. In my case, anyway.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You are the
INFP

INFPs are quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are the
ISFP

ISFPs are quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

The "detailed description" linked was pretty wack, but the above paragraph is mostly true, except I'm not usually serious. :jew:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Has anyone ever given in to the possibility that they are extroverted, yet shy around people.

I'm definitely introverted. Alone and in my head is how I figure out how I will navigate the outside world and people.

Anyway, I'm not sure which questions were used to differentiate between E/I. But here are a couple I think might have messed things up in terms of T/F:

You value justice higher than mercy

I see this question all the time on personality indicators and it trips me up. I answered "sometimes," but it's probably somewhere between that and "mostly." I think there is some assumption that an F type will choose "mercy." This is not necessarily true for some INFJs (especially Enneagram 1s) that have a strict moral code.

You are loyal to your friends and find it difficult to break long standing relationships regardless of what the other person does

I answered "less often." I cut off people and never turn back even if I inwardly forgive them (which I usually do). Again, due to the moral code mentioned above.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You are the
INTJ

INTJs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Looks like they say INTJ today.

Kollin

MBTI Type
INXP
You are the
INTP

INTPs are logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

:biggrin: