First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

ENTP.

I liked the questions. They were fresh and I didn't automatically think, "oh this is an N vs. S question" on all of them (still a good lot of them, but nonetheless.)

Well done, sirrah.
    "Whoever stands on the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I developed this 41 question test with many variables in mind. I took into account theories on temperament, preference, and the functions. The fact that this test has many variables indicates that it is quite an accurate and reasonable personality test. I have seen complaints about personality tests because they miss out on significant defining questions from different categories of theory, thus leading to its inaccuracy. If you are unsure about your personality type or want to give testing another try, this test will prove very accurate. I put a lot of thought into sorting every personality type when designing this and a select few questions have been recycled from other tests. This test has had astonishingly influential mind-changing results with the original sample of people and it gives much insight to personality types. It has been recommended by the majority of its takers and many have said they have realized their type for the first time though this tool, after other tests have resulted otherwise.

Take TypeSorter to find out your personality type.
    You are the
    INTj

INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Detailed description of the INTj: LII male and female - Wikisocion

I might add that I'm unhealthy & depressed, so I think it's my desintegration type.
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

your resident asshole

You are the
    ISFj

ISFjs are quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of others feelings. Interested in serving others.

Meh, I could be, who knows?

MBTI
    I

You are the
    ISTp

ISTps are quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

INFj
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

garbage

Got ENFp this time around

You are the
    ENFp

ENFps are enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    I developed this 41 question test with many variables in mind. I took into account theories on temperament, preference, and the functions. The fact that this test has many variables indicates that it is quite an accurate and reasonable personality test. I have seen complaints about personality tests because they miss out on significant defining questions from different categories of theory, thus leading to its inaccuracy. If you are unsure about your personality type or want to give testing another try, this test will prove very accurate. I put a lot of thought into sorting every personality type when designing this and a select few questions have been recycled from other tests. This test has had astonishingly influential mind-changing results with the original sample of people and it gives much insight to personality types. It has been recommended by the majority of its takers and many have said they have realized their type for the first time though this tool, after other tests have resulted otherwise.

Take TypeSorter to find out your personality type.
    nice. #40's double negative threw me a bit. i'm bad with double negatives.

some of the questions sound like the ones on MyPersonality.info - Personality Types and Multiple Intelligences Tests & Information
    just sayin
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

fairly accurate with an ENTp

you've ripped quite a few questions from the humanmetrics test haven't you?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Little off for me. I got INTJ.

Like, the description fits just fine. I wouldn't even say it was off if I didn't or hadn't established that I'm an S. I could be an N... That would be interesting... Intriguing.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ENFp. Hmmm.??