User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

You are the
    ESFP

ESFPs are people-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

Oh, I don't know if I really would like to be the center of attention in social situations... on the other hand...
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENTP

You are the
    ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Good job

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    You are the
    ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Good job
    Maybe you and some of the INTPc members could get together and start up a forum. Most of them are coming up ENTP

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTP

... Okay.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Scored ENTP on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Maybe you and some of the INTPc members could get together and start up a forum. Most of them are coming up ENTP
    ENTP.org

Why waste time developing two forums?

MBTI
    ESTP

You are the
    ENTP

Hm, interesting. In what way is this test accurate? It's the second time I'm taking it, after testing ESFP.

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Nonetheless, you may be missing the point, because "Te" in socionics claims to be partly what MBTI "Ti" is, thus socionics believes that MBTI applies a bit of false reasoning.

A socionics theorist might conclude that you are an ISTp, if you have been tested ISTP, because what is applied to MBTI "Ti" has been more reasonably explained as socionics "Te," being a creative function as well as an extroverted function. So most basically ISTP and ISTp are the same type, but ISTp happens to have clearer definition backing it up as well as its relation to other types.

You are not automatically an ISTj if an ISTP that you claim to always have dominant Ti, because Ti (introverted thinking) is of an older branch of theory than white square (introverted thinking.) This explanation may seem a bit gilded though it is simply theory, and it so happens to be the theory of socionics.
    I am Ti-Se regardless of system, in particularly if both systems are claiming to be using Jung's cognitive functions. Clearly if Socionics has a different definition of what Ti-Se is, then they are not using Jung's work but has created their own. As suggested to all of you making this argument, supply the forum with the definitions of Socionics and they can be placed next to each other. If you are creating your own definitions (which I would hope that you know the consequences of libel on the forums in arguing that Socionics is making this argument) it should be noted that these are your opinions alone. I will make it easy for you by doing half the work. Here are the cognitive functions from Jung and MB:
    Extraverted Sensing: Experiencing the immediate context; taking action in the physical world; noticing changes and opportunities for action; accumulating experiences; scanning for visible reactions and relevant data; recognizing what is.

Introverted Sensing: Reviewing past experiences; what is evoking what was; seeking detailed information and links to what is known; recalling stored impressions; accumulating data; recognizing the way things have always been.

Extraverted iNtuiting: Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change what is for what could possibly be; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts.

Introverted iNtuiting: Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing what will be; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols.

Extraverted Thinking: Segmenting; organizing for efficiency; systematizing; applying logic; structuring; checking for consequences; monitoring for standards or specifications being met; setting boundaries, guidelines, and parameters; deciding if something is working or not.

Introverted Thinking: Analyzing; categorizing; evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; figuring out the principles on which something works; checking for inconsistencies; clarifying definitions to get more precision.

Extraverted Thinking: Connecting; considering others and the grouporganizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting to and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others. Considering what would be appropriate for the situation.

Introverted Feeling: Valuing; considering importance and worth; reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based; clarifying values to achieve accord; deciding if something is of significance and worth standing up for.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by me_plus_one View Post
    You are the
    ENTP

Hm, interesting. In what way is this test accurate? It's the second time I'm taking it, after testing ESFP.
    Accurate.

Plus or minus one letter.

90% of the time.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I've noticed that different personality tests give different results for the Introversion/Extraversion preference.

Some tests, on average, have 50% scoring as Introverted and 50% scoring as Extraverted while others have 75% as Extraverts and 25% as Introverts.

This seems to be one of the 3:1 tests.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

You are the
    ENTJ

ENTJs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

:BLINK:

The description isn't inaccurate actually. However, per MBTI the type result is incorrect.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke