User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    contrary to what has been said in the last few post, there has been no indication that Socionics did not prescribe to cognitive functions, so I am unsure where a claim that being Fi-Ne under Socionics is the same as Ni Fe under MBTI. No it's not!
    dude. you're wrong . ill even make it painfully easy for you:

Quote Originally Posted by socionics FiNe

Fi is responsible for understanding the quality, nature, and proper maintenance of personal relations; makes moral judgments; and aspires to humanism and kindness. Fi has a strong understanding of the social hierarchy and how people feel about each other, their attitudes of like or dislike, enthrallment or disgust, repulsion or attraction, enmity or friendship.

Ne is responsible for understanding the essence (permanent traits) of a thing, estimating opportunities and possibilities for people and things, and visualizing potential outcomes of events. It is responsible for the sense of interest or boredom. Ne will speculate as to why an event occurs, but sees the specific event as static and unalterable.
    Quote Originally Posted by MBTI NiFe:

Ni -- Introverted Intuition (not Nickel, which I know is what you thought). Allows you to see ideas from different perspectives, as well as have unusual insights or hunches that are often useful. And for the last time, it does NOT make you psychic (normally). {ie: it can be a process of predicting outcomes}

Fe -- Extraverted Feeling. Hello everyone, this is the function that observes commonly held social rules and pleasantries, and is very concerned with the welfare of the group. {I will add in that on a less superficial leve, Fe seems to pick up on the emotional vibe "of the room".} If you don't have this function, then you're a rude person, and I don't want to be seen with you.
    Now do you see?

MBTI
    INFJ

How strange.... I did this test again and got INFJ. I think the only thing I changed was answer 'sometimes' to more questions that I gave a clearer answer to last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    The hell are you talking about? It says "accurate" right in the title!
    Well then it must be accurate!

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    dude. you're wrong . ill even make it painfully easy for you:
    Originally Posted by socionics FiNe Fi is responsible for understanding the quality, nature, and proper maintenance of personal relations; makes moral judgments; and aspires to humanism and kindness. Fi has a strong understanding of the social hierarchy and how people feel about each other, their attitudes of like or dislike, enthrallment or disgust, repulsion or attraction, enmity or friendship.Ne is responsible for understanding the essence (permanent traits) of a thing, estimating opportunities and possibilities for people and things, and visualizing potential outcomes of events. It is responsible for the sense of interest or boredom. Ne will speculate as to why an event occurs, but sees the specific event as static and unalterable.
    Uh dude you’re wrong.

Fi-Ne under MBTI:
    Introverted Feeling: Valuing; considering importance and worth; reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based; clarifying values to achieve accord; deciding if something is of significance and worth standing up for. Evaluating whether you like an outfit or not: “This outfit suits me and feels right.”

Extraverted iNtuiting: Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change “what is” for “what could possibly be”; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts. Noticing the possible meanings of what you might wear: “Wearing this might communicate…”
    I am unsure where you are getting your references to the Socionics descriptions, however if you post them Ni-Fe of each system side-by-side, you will painfully see that Ni-Fe and Fe-Ne under either system (as long as Socionics continues to refer to Jung) will be the same. Unless you are making them up as you go, there is no difference.
    Now do you see?
    What I see is a half witted attempt at a shell game. You do not compare MBTI/Socionics side-by-side. The problem with any attempts to write test to determine type in Socionics is that you continue to write the questions with dichotomies from MBTI in mind instead of writing them to result in the three letter codes of Socionics (SLI, LIE, etc.)Your argument is pointless as long as you refer to cognitive functions and the four letter codes of MBTI since Socionics refers to Jung. Now do you see? We have been through this argument with others before you and you provide nothing different.
    Last edited by "?"; 12-28-2008 at 11:51 AM.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

ISTP

ISTPs are quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

meh I must be across between ISTP and ISFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    The hell are you talking about? It says "accurate" right in the title!
    kind of like... oh, what was it...? fail safe?

INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Uh dude you’re wrong.

Fi-Ne under MBTI:I am unsure where you are getting your references to the Socionics descriptions, however if you post them Ni-Fe of each system side-by-side, you will painfully see that Ni-Fe and Fe-Ne under either system (as long as Socionics continues to refer to Jung) will be the same. Unless you are making them up as you go, there is no difference.
    What I see is a half witted attempt at a shell game. You do not compare MBTI/Socionics side-by-side. The problem with any attempts to write test to determine type in Socionics is that you continue to write the questions with dichotomies from MBTI in mind instead of writing them to result in the three letter codes of Socionics (SLI, LIE, etc.)Your argument is pointless as long as you refer to cognitive functions and the four letter codes of MBTI since Socionics refers to Jung. Now do you see? We have been through this argument with others before you and you provide nothing different.
    i will be away from my computer for the next three days. I will respond when I return. My main point is that if you're INFJ and yet think you're INFp in socionics...you screwed up somewhere in typing yourself. I know you disagree with that statement. I will provide further argument when I return.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I got INTJ.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

Banned
    MBTI
    type

i will be away from my computer for the next three days. I will respond when I return. My main point is that if you're INFJ and yet think you're INFp in socionics...you screwed up somewhere in typing yourself. I know you disagree with that statement. I will provide further argument when I return.
    Yes, that's right. Question mark is notoriously, habitually blind to reason and cold hard observable facts.

You hear that, Question mark? People don't type themselves using Jung's descriptions of functions and nothing else. They don't read his description of Introverted Feeling and say "I'll be damned, I must be INFJ!" You don't hear me though, do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    kind of like... oh, what was it...? fail safe?
    That was in reference to something other than the general viability of the test, you know.

MBTI
    TiSe

No need to provide an argument unless you are going to show viable references of facts. The fact is that Socionics uses the same cognitive functions created by Jung. The difference is that when Socionics focuses on the four letter codes from MBTI, they believe that the final code is a small j/p letter giving homage to the rational/irrationaldominant function, regardless of whether its extraverted or introverted. I have no problem with that argument, in fact in reading Jung's work I would surmise that he would most likely have considered Socionics’ theory since contrary to Myers-Briggs opinion, he does recognize and believe that the dominant introverted function of any type is as recognizable as extraverted functions. Now if I have that wrong, point me to a site that shows different. Otherwise subjective opinions are all that is being given in this discussion. In the end and as I have said regarding your threads here and at INTPc, if you really want to do Socionics justice, stop writing questions with MBTI codes in mind and focus on the three letter codes of Socionics. By the way, I relate more to Maxim (LSI) than Gaben (SLI) in Socionics, ergo I would be ISTj, not ISTp, because I dominate with Ti not Si.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

You are the INFJ

It got me right, even though I was sure I'd get a different result!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush