First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

ENTJ... New questions for once.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

INFJ

INFJs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    they are equivalent. People often get confused because they read the INFj as FiNe and INFJ as NiFe (for each system respectively) and they get confused. Socionics has very different descriptions of functions. So socionics FiNe actaully end up looking more like MBTI NiFe.
    Which remains the constant thorn in the systems' side to claim they follow Jung, then make such a costly mistake. Either they followed Jung's original definitions ergo Fi/Ni are the same regardless of which system you reference, or Socionics does not prescribe to Jung so why refer to cognitive functions at all? They seemed to be on the road to recovery with the new letters LSI, LII, etc..., but each time they make an attempt to refer back to Jung then the chinks show in their armor. I prefer Ti-Se per Jung, regardless of the system. It's almost like Socionics is now prescribing not to a dominant function, but a combination of functions (at least from your comparison of the two types mentioned.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Which remains the constant thorn in the systems' side to claim they follow Jung, then make such a costly mistake. Either they followed Jung's original definitions ergo Fi/Ni are the same regardless of which system you reference, or Socionics does not prescribe to Jung so why refer to cognitive functions at all? They seemed to be on the road to recovery with the new letters LSI, LII, etc..., but each time they make an attempt to refer back to Jung then the chinks show in their armor. I prefer Ti-Se per Jung, regardless of the system. It's almost like Socionics is now prescribing not to a dominant function, but a combination of functions (at least from your comparison of the two types mentioned.
    Or a lot of people just misinterpreted things, sometimes in unrelated ways. Which they did.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    I really found this description to be the most fitting ever, for myself. Extremely much more fitting than the MBTI one.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

You are the
    INFJ

INFJs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

It got my type right. So... good job?!

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
    You are the
    INFJ

It got my type right. So... good job?!
    When you say that you got it right, what does that mean? Are you saying regardless of how it's determined as long as you're INFJ? Because as it stands, you're an INFj, ergo preferring Fi-Ne, not Ni-Fe as would and INFJ.... and contrary to what has been said in the last few post, there has been no indication that Socionics did not prescribe to cognitive functions, so I am unsure where a claim that being Fi-Ne under Socionics is the same as Ni Fe under MBTI. No it's not!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    I am unsure where a claim that being Fi-Ne under Socionics is the same as Ni Fe under MBTI. No it's not!
    It's easy to make an argument like "Fi-Ne isn't the same as Ni-Fe!" However, it's a pointless argument, especially in this context, because everyone who is INFj is also INFJ, unless they've typed themselves using only descriptions of functions, and disregarded both the individual preferences and complete type descriptions.

The problem, again, is in the function assignments to types. What world did you grow up in where all unprovable hypotheses are infallible?

I'm just gonna copy and paste my answer at your thread at INTPc:

I don't see why would this test be very accurate. The questions are few and they don't focus to the MBTI dichotomies and they're either very vague or so specific that only the "sometimes" answer would make sense.

I scored ENTP (which is possible, I guess, but not really very probable - I'm fairly confident I'm an introvert).

Besides, if you answer "mostly" to all of the questions it scores ISFP, if you answer "sometimes" to all of them it's ENTJ and if you answer "not often" to all it's INTJ. It's like the personality differences are not very balanced.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by lastrailway View Post
    I don't see why would this test be very accurate.
    The hell are you talking about? It says "accurate" right in the title!