User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Default how can you tell quickly a person is N or S?

how?
    what is the quickest/fastest, and most efficient ways to know right-away if the person is an N, or an S , when you encounter 'em in daily-life & surrounding you?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Throw something at their head. If they catch it, they're S, if it hits them, they're N. If they get pissed about it, they're J.

MBTI
    ENFP

as an N...i just associate S with anyone dumbfounds me as to the way they think
    unlogical maybe...but usually works!

MBTI
    INFP

It's pretty simple. If you are very familiar with the person, think about the kinds of things they choose to discuss. Abstract or concrete?

Those two words can be intimidating if you don't know what they mean, but basically, do they discuss things in particular that have happened, will happen, or are happening... or do they discuss concepts about things that happen.. patterns and such.

That's how I sort them out.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Throw something at their head. If they catch it, they're S, if it hits them, they're N. If they get pissed about it, they're J.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

And if they fall down, get up quick again, look embarrassed and say, "Hey! What just happened? Sorry I fell down." then they're INFP!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

And if they fall down, get up quick again, look embarrassed and say, "Hey! What just happened? Sorry I fell down." then they're INFP!
    I don't know, that's a really ballsy INFP, talkin back like that...

MBTI
    INFP

Prolly stole 'em from someone else.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INTj

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I usually identify Ns - if I'm just observing people from afar - as the people that stare up and off to nowhere when they are thinking, or intimidatingly, while talking.

Just something I've picked up along the way. This mostly derived from the fact that I do that, and the Ns that I know personally do that as well.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

hmm I don't really have a lot of experience with N's one of my best friends is an INFP and she's definatley unique. She'll talk to her dog in some random language that she's created. When we'll go shopping or to Newbury comics (a cd store) she'll walk up and down each aisle 5 or 10 times and this drives me crazy! She'll be driving us somehwere and she'll be involved in a story and we'll almost miss our exit until I chime in and say something. She likes and doesn't like how I bring her down to reality and I tell it like it is. She's always falling or going to the doctors for one thing or another.

It's not bad things just things that i've noticed. I love the fact that she doesn't give a damn and doesn't conform to society at all. She always wears something new every time I see her. Overall a very interesting person and I get excited whenever we get together because who knows what we can get ourselvs into

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    how?
    what is the quickest/fastest, and most efficient ways to know right-away if the person is an N, or an S , when you encounter 'em in daily-life & surrounding you?
    What's the rush?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.