• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What about xxxx types?

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I have met a few people that are right on the fence on all 4 preferences. I'm talking 45% to 55% on everything.

What is that all about? I'm 80 to 95% on all of mine. How do you figure people like that out or are they just like type O blood?

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're just well balanced people.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
They're old, or they're conscious or subconscious liars, or tests are unreliable. The last one is always true.

wolfy

awsm
They're bitter.

castlemaine_xxxxbitter.jpg

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ :laugh:

Depending on the test I can get pretty close on all counts, I believe it's a mixture of learnt behaviour that has become instinctual and unreliable tests like Jack said.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is that supposed to be, like, extra sexy or something? :D

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think people become well rounded by circumstances, experiences in life and then there are those who strive to find a balance.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
The ONLY thing MBTI samples from is self-attitudinal attributions that you make about yourself that you ALSO are conciously admitting.....

The existence of an arbitrary xxxx means nothing. Consider the HIGHER forms of human influence before you consider type and you'll be better off.

nozflubber

MBTI Type
Hype
Good ol' limitations of human behavior samples eh!

And WHY for the love of God are you an ESTP wannabe now? at least be SJ and be logical....

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
They're old, or they're conscious or subconscious liars, or tests are unreliable. The last one is always true.
jack hit the nail on the head with this one

and this is why we need a new test

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
This kind of reminds me of a person I once met who claimed that she had decided to become an ENTJ... I was dubious...

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No.
The test measures preferences, not development. Preferences should be fairly stable over time in stable/differentiated individuals.

It could be someone's preference to be well balanced, could it not?

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, i did not lol On my way out but I will when I get back. PS: It could be one's preference to aspire to be well balanced and expose themselves to things that'll cause growth and improvement is what I was implying.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do xxxx people get stuck in purgatory? :(

nozflubber

MBTI Type
Hype
no, Jesus comes to rescue them, but it's a SECRET. Don't tell them or they'll just sin more.