• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

Gauche

Well, we've had some interesting topics about eyes and sights here recently, so I'm starting a topic on which distinctive gazes could we connect to the types, and if there is something like that, or if thats only myth. So no green caterpillars here, lets discuss and share your ideas. Have ENFJ really piercing gaze? Do ENFP express craftiness in their eyes? What about INFPs and innocence in eyes?... That were only examples, so now lets exchange experiences and start this interesting discussion. Maybe it would be good idea to hang up pictures to better demonstrate what are you talking about, if you could use appropriate ones.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I guess there is something to it. To me the eyes are the most important issue in getting to know a person at first sight. They offer a direct link to the soul. Maybe I am insane, what is most probable but I have a knack for telling good from bad through the eyes.

When it comes to romantic matters, the eyes are the starters of emotions. I think eye-fucking can be interpreted as a very gross term, but to me it is the most crucial point in being able to feel real emotion, if you see it in the others eyes.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
eye-fucking

Heh, that phrase is going public.

I think there are distinctive looks to eyes. I know INFPs that I know often have this distant, dreamy look about their eyes.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I guess there is something to it. To me the eyes are the most important issue in getting to know a person at first sight. They offer a direct link to the soul. Maybe I am insane, what is most probable but I have a knack for telling good from bad through the eyes.

When it comes to romantic matters, the eyes are the starters of emotions. I think eye-fucking can be interpreted as a very gross term, but to me it is the most crucial point in being able to feel real emotion, if you see it in the others eyes.

I talk about eye-fucking all the time. Must be an ENTP thing. Sometimes I play this game where I look at other people and see who looks away first. It can be uncomfortable when someone holds your stare, but it is fun to test your limits.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I think that with us being so sensitive to other people's emotions and feelings.. ENFPs could have a "Oh My God. Did that really just happen?! . .Really?!"

Im very animated, and it's hard for me to hide emotion.. I really REALLY have that one down though. And the "Aw.. That's so sad/bittersweet/cute."

T

ThatGirl

Ok, for the purpose of this thread I posted a profile pic of an ENTP stare. A little Crazy, a little Off, and a little mischevious.

An yes I know its at a bad angle.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I think that with us being so sensitive to other people's emotions and feelings.. ENFPs could have a "Oh My God. Did that really just happen?! . .Really?!"

Im very animated, and it's hard for me to hide emotion.. I really REALLY have that one down though. And the "Aw.. That's so sad/bittersweet/cute."

The wife of our new pastor I gauged as ENFP right away from that. She was adorably expressive in both 'bright' and 'blue' ranges.

I think I have a sort of blank stare, I cant say since no one has commented on my eyes (Glasses obscure them enough I guess). INFPs DO have a sort of dreaminess in their eyes, ISFPs are pretty playful with theirs too. When my friend gets focused he has these soft-yet-stern eyes that say 'I'm a cool guy but dont ruin my focus PLEASE'

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok, for the purpose of this thread I posted a profile pic of an ENTP stare. A little Crazy, a little Off, and a little mischevious.

An yes I know its at a bad angle.

I think that is the first photo I have seen of you. Why are the female ENTP's so cagey?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's the first pic i've seen of you too thatgirl! you're really cute!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't know how other types gaze/look/stare.

I am big into eyes, and eye contact. They convey so much, including depth, vacancy, sadness, joy, intensity, knowingness, love, contempt, fear, and distance, (just to name a few).

When I am feeling really sensitive, I will spend a day averting eye contact.

Sometimes when I really like a guy, or when I see someone with knowing eyes looking at me, I avert my eyes. I guess it is kinda scary being seen.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When they give you a half shy, half offended look when you've never said a word to them... there's your INTP usually ;)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do we know this isn't all made up? The eye thing, not MBTI etc.

T

ThatGirl

Well, thanks guys. Ok, Ive showed you mine now you show me yours. Lets see if there is a pattern.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Usually when I'm stuck in thought, my facial expression looks like this:

stare-1.jpg

INFPs are easy to spot in public because of that dreamy look and the "I'm too busy off in la la land to notice you" vibe.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
View attachment 2891

Here's my most ENTP look. It's in the pictures thread, but I just decided to repost it here >_>.

I think it gets the idea across well.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Those stares from ENTPs look piercing.