User Tag List

12311 Last

Wink Signature gazes and types

Well, we've had some interesting topics about eyes and sights here recently, so I'm starting a topic on which distinctive gazes could we connect to the types, and if there is something like that, or if thats only myth. So no green caterpillars here, lets discuss and share your ideas. Have ENFJ really piercing gaze? Do ENFP express craftiness in their eyes? What about INFPs and innocence in eyes?... That were only examples, so now lets exchange experiences and start this interesting discussion. Maybe it would be good idea to hang up pictures to better demonstrate what are you talking about, if you could use appropriate ones.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I guess there is something to it. To me the eyes are the most important issue in getting to know a person at first sight. They offer a direct link to the soul. Maybe I am insane, what is most probable but I have a knack for telling good from bad through the eyes.

When it comes to romantic matters, the eyes are the starters of emotions. I think eye-fucking can be interpreted as a very gross term, but to me it is the most crucial point in being able to feel real emotion, if you see it in the others eyes.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    eye-fucking
    Heh, that phrase is going public.

I think there are distinctive looks to eyes. I know INFPs that I know often have this distant, dreamy look about their eyes.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I guess there is something to it. To me the eyes are the most important issue in getting to know a person at first sight. They offer a direct link to the soul. Maybe I am insane, what is most probable but I have a knack for telling good from bad through the eyes.

When it comes to romantic matters, the eyes are the starters of emotions. I think eye-fucking can be interpreted as a very gross term, but to me it is the most crucial point in being able to feel real emotion, if you see it in the others eyes.
    I talk about eye-fucking all the time. Must be an ENTP thing. Sometimes I play this game where I look at other people and see who looks away first. It can be uncomfortable when someone holds your stare, but it is fun to test your limits.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I talk about eye-fucking all the time.
    Baby, talk is cheap.

This is a thread for Kaizer.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I think that with us being so sensitive to other people's emotions and feelings.. ENFPs could have a "Oh My God. Did that really just happen?! . .Really?!"

Im very animated, and it's hard for me to hide emotion.. I really REALLY have that one down though. And the "Aw.. That's so sad/bittersweet/cute."
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

ThatGirl

Ok, for the purpose of this thread I posted a profile pic of an ENTP stare. A little Crazy, a little Off, and a little mischevious.

An yes I know its at a bad angle.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I think that with us being so sensitive to other people's emotions and feelings.. ENFPs could have a "Oh My God. Did that really just happen?! . .Really?!"

Im very animated, and it's hard for me to hide emotion.. I really REALLY have that one down though. And the "Aw.. That's so sad/bittersweet/cute."
    The wife of our new pastor I gauged as ENFP right away from that. She was adorably expressive in both 'bright' and 'blue' ranges.

I think I have a sort of blank stare, I cant say since no one has commented on my eyes (Glasses obscure them enough I guess). INFPs DO have a sort of dreaminess in their eyes, ISFPs are pretty playful with theirs too. When my friend gets focused he has these soft-yet-stern eyes that say 'I'm a cool guy but dont ruin my focus PLEASE'
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Ok, for the purpose of this thread I posted a profile pic of an ENTP stare. A little Crazy, a little Off, and a little mischevious.

An yes I know its at a bad angle.
    I think that is the first photo I have seen of you. Why are the female ENTP's so cagey?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's the first pic i've seen of you too thatgirl! you're really cute!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison