• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ great explanation. i'm just learning and think at this point i can only pick up on an enfp look...but was wrong with that isfp girl...so i'm obviously not so great at it but it's interesting and i enjoy reading someone by their eyes so i think it's kinda cool.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I think different pictures of the same person can give radically different vibes so I can't say more than - I completely disagree. But I'd love to be proved wrong.

You get different vibes from different emotions and scenes, but the underlying thing driving their look is the same. And what a person looks for in each of these times might have a pretty good correlation with type. Like I'm guessing you could tell the difference between an excited ISTJ and an excited ENFP? If you engage the world as a dominant Ne then you tend to do it no matter what emotion you are feeling. And that is a lot of how you get clues. Different types engage differently. Emotions and intent in the looks can vary massively though.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
You get different vibes from different emotions and scenes, but the underlying thing driving their look is the same. And what a person looks for in each of these times might have a pretty good correlation with type. Like I'm guessing you could tell the difference between an excited ISTJ and an excited ENFP? If you engage the world as a dominant Ne then you tend to do it no matter what emotion you are feeling. And that is a lot of how you get clues. Different types engage differently. Emotions and intent in the looks can vary massively though.

My dislike of rules is preventing my Ne from getting "MBTIzed". Yes, I do infer a lot from how people look, everyday, but this /gaze typing) is all in the realm of probabilities and requires that you use a paradigm that is too controversial for my liking. Inside my head though, no one can tell me I'm wrong. ;)

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
picture.php

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Is this supposed to be correlated with MBTI or Socionics?

Either way, here are mine:

2ajnxue.png

hrau5l.png

e6yq83.png

depquq.png

155nxuh.png

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Is this supposed to be correlated with MBTI or Socionics?

Either way, here are mine:
She has the evil eye!
Burn the witch !! :D

Why do I keep those sunglasses on ? -cough- Wellll....

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Well, there is one set of 'evil eyes' in there... but it's not the witch type... lol

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Well, there is one set of 'evil eyes' in there... but it's not the witch type... lol

Why do people always crush my dreams :cry:

Bad femmeurbane, BAADD!!

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I thought you were a BEAR, not a sheep!!! :D

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Okay, Mr. Sheep-in-Bear's clothing. Your secret is safe with me. :)

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would have cropped this but my internet connection was playing up, thus doing anything on photobucket was painful.
Bare in mind, I am a scientist by trade. I don't think you can tell.

Last edited:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm...you may have a point.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
People always tell me that I look at them like I want to kill them / sound really pissed off :(

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My topic for an art history project was signature gazes. I don't know how valid typing off of a gaze is, but it is interesting nonetheless.

gaze2-2.jpg

gaze22.jpg

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
What do my eyes say?

IMAGE_604.jpg

My topic for an art history project was signature gazes. I don't know how valid typing off of a gaze is, but it is interesting nonetheless.

Thats an amazing pair of light sensing organs you have there ;) .