• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
wow, if that's the enfp: P You just gotta tell me what the entp eye sends.:cheese:

That minus the part that makes me feel safe :). (joking)

ENTP looks really similar to ENFP, but there is something different. Never figured what it is, I just V.I. type by seeing ENFP that feels not quite ENFP.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I actually always think the ENTP looks slightly more inviting and friendly, or inviting and friendly in a less complicated way.

Until they drop you like an old sock that is.
Well what i'd say from pure logics is that the entp look doesn't look at nuanced as the enfp one.
But this lack of nuance give the entp a direct\cards on the table eye.
This is then balanced by the Ti, killing some of that assertive expressiveness, the Ti can at times give me a quiet 'I'm away' look which enfp don't have (or I don't think so at least).

Since the Ne is kind of wild compared to other types the Ti is constantly picking up on things, giving a more 'observant' wibe translated into something 'inquisive' when doing something\on the move.

That post is such a mess

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Until they drop you like an old sock that is.
Well what i'd say from pure logics is that the entp look doesn't look at nuanced as the enfp one.
But this lack of nuance give the entp a direct\cards on the table eye.
This is then balanced by the Ti, killing some of that assertive expressiveness, the Ti can at times give me a quiet 'I'm away' look which enfp don't have (or I don't think so at least).

Since the Ne is kind of wild compared to other types the Ti is constantly picking up on things, giving a more 'observant' wibe translated into something 'inquisive' when doing something\on the move.

That post is such a mess

i like this post and i think the cards on the table thing is a great description..

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Looking at it again the difference is so subtle. Just ISFP reads as lets have fun, join me. ENFP says let me take you on a ride. There's a difference in the style of connection in the looks. It can be hard to pick sometimes though, I just have ISFP younger sister and am ENFP. The top photo is classic for my sister, but probably the one that gave people ENFP impression. I love the ISFP look. Sorry for quoting your eyes as thread topics too :).

3166131191_63df20f7f0.jpg

3167070882_53956e08c1.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it was the top one that made me think enfp too...but i'm so new to this i don't know if i know any isfp's irl, you know?

and let me take you on a ride? haha

Gauche

ok guys I got a new idea:

so do you guys think that these gazes have physiological predispositions? or it is only a matter of expression based on personality?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
ok guys I got a new idea:

so do you guys think that these gazes have physiological predispositions? or it is only a matter of expression based on personality?

You'd have to tell me how personality isn't a physiological disposition first.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i think we'd better rephrase that and ask the question of nature vs nurture.

Gauche

i think we'd better rephrase that and ask the question of nature vs nurture.

yes I think this is a good way to say it

so I meant if the signature gaze of type is given by physiology, so the arch of eyebrows, depth of eyes and so on..
or if it is given by patterns of behavior - then if we take any random eyes and give it particular type - it will show particular signature gaze regardless of physiological dispositions

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
to take the example of the ENFP they will react to the external environnement with their F so will be likely to develop a more 'nuanced' feely eye.
while ENTP will have less nuances, given the fact they react to the world in a more impersonnal way.
Think of a ruler where T will be more likely to be found at 1 2 3 and F as likely to be at 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3.
It also depends on what you 'look at', if you see things as facts, you don't need to express much feelings. While for an F the interpersonal feedback they get from people around them is part of the process, so use more body language\facial expressions to get similar data from others.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what do you think about this though
erin6-1.jpg

to me this one has feeling

and this one doesn't
erin4smcopy-1.jpg

so...how much does it depend on what you're feeling at the time, you know?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
erin6-1.jpg

and this one doesn't
erin4smcopy-1.jpg

first picture u eying a tree.
second picture the tree said something rude
Third and missing picture would be you starting to look really aroused.:coffee:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
erin6-1.jpg

and this one doesn't
erin4smcopy-1.jpg

True, but that's why you take a picture with your default stare. I can take a picture of my eyes with a longing look, happy look, etc, but my natural stare is indicative of me when I use my normal processes I think.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
True, but that's why you take a picture with your default stare. I can take a picture of my eyes with a longing look, happy look, etc, but my natural stare is indicative of me when I use my normal processes I think.
I Feel you

Gauche

Think of a ruler where T will be more likely to be found at 1 2 3 and F as likely to be at 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3.

I've had an idea of Ts and Fs before like that:
T is up and F is down:D