• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

The Pascuzzi

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1bw
intj...umm..."stare," for cross-reference:
n1238600_39088960_31.jpg

granted, it was windy on the shore that night, but it's the clearest candid shot i have on hand.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cool...thanks.

Gauche

Well, I think that we have interesting things here so far.
So I'd say ENFPs often express that crafty, vivid look, I'd say like they were smiling behind their faces.
I agree on what were said on INFPs - they can have dreamy expression, maybe innocent when they daydream about something idealistic, and I think there is also some kind of seriousness, but I'd call it idealistic seriousness, when INTP can have something like thoughtful seriousness.

...but another idea that came on my mind: we guys are talking here about static pictures, well, I mean, we have photos here, but they catch only static image. I think another interesting thing would be dynamic part of these gazes. I mean, how certain types BEHAVE with their eyes over time, not only how they look in one certain moment(into camera often).

One example, I know one INFP and she certainly express characteristic "dynamics" of eye movements. I noticed the very same "dynamic" in other types, but mostly in intuitives, in varying degree. I'd try to explain what exactly I observed: I would call it "visual gain", and it's about how many seen information do you actually process inside. You know, I look at that person's eyes and I see it's damn working down there in their head like hell; or another saying - they just damn understand what they see.
I'll finish it with simple saying - the people which do not express this thing ^^^ "look, but they don't see", but our person actually "look, but see, and understand what he/she see" I am very suspicious that this has something to do with intuiting function, maybe extroverted intuition. What do you think?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTPish gaze

eyes1-1.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh cool trinty thanks!
lots of emotion in there too...all mixed...interesting. :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so...i am now thinking the np's have lots of hidden meaning and emotion goin on in there...which would make sense because they look out while looking in...and forward and back...and possibly others are mostly paying attention to what is directly in front of them...hmmm.

i don't know....need more data!! post it up fools!! :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Which type's gaze is this? I'm thinking ENFJ.

gaze.jpg

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
That INTP look. Just had a thought for a name for it.

"Burnin' Down The House." Hee.

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
i've been trying to find a candid picture of myself... buuuut apparently I hardcore pose for EVERY picture! enfp charm?

here's closest i can come to candid; i was actually in a very closed-off mood.
zn7u3b.png

and kinda old, but kinda candid too (i was very 'on')
69ndok.png

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Hey, look! A newbie! What made you post in this very thread as your first? Welcome!

Erinavery, look! An ENFP! Sick 'em!

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
unlike most long threads, this one had a window I could squeeze into

edit: and thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
n925392_41659779_1202.jpg

Just took this one in the library with my laptop, threw the hood up to block the excess light out.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...that's funny...i think i probably always pose for the camera too!!

and i will just be saying welcome...(RAZ)...not sicking anyone!! haha

so welcome!! i always enjoy other enfp posts around here. :)

oh also the avi pic is a better representation i think.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
View attachment 2908
my gaze...

I love the intense gaze of an INTJ..It's a bit unnerving, but they look like they're scanning and they're about the only people that don't look away when you stare back, in my experience :)