• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

That would actually be pretty interesting...and cool. It's completely removed from any type ive been typed as before, for a start.

Just realised, my eye brows are like two catapillars fighting to mate with each other....*shudder*.

G

Ginkgo

That would actually be pretty interesting...and cool. It's completely removed from any type ive been typed as before, for a start.

Just realised, my eye brows are like two catapillars fighting to mate with each other....*shudder*.

It looks like they're happily divorced.

G

Ginkgo

Hah....still though....ESTP? Is it possible that I could ask for a bit more information on this choice?

Dude your still shot facial expression is a willy nilly indicator. But in any case, you just look relaxed, cooled down, and direct.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I'll play :}

This is a few months ago;
42641210150821293900278.jpg