User Tag List

First 14222324252634 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

look at these two guys...can't you guess what they are thinking or how they feel.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    look at these two guys...can't you guess what they are thinking or how they feel.
    NO. Come on, don't be silly. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You can tell a lot about what's going on mentally if you watch someone for a minute.
    Surely, but I was talking about that two guys you uploaded. On that photos I really cannot discern what is who thinking. I mean both can think whether about poor animals or science something.

As you said, there is a need to watch person's manners and dynamics. Photos which we upload here are one thing, but the gaze dynamics are other thing. These photos are only static images and gives us a certain understanding, but movements can provide us better and deeper understanding after that. So I try to say these theories based only on photos are somehow limited

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha!! shut up!! this is a fun game for me...i could do this all day and want to analyze more eyes please!! i know stuff jack.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

but see...by looking at the pics i've got a whole mental image of their mannerisms and style of speech and everything.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    type

haha!! shut up!! this is a fun game for me...i could do this all day and want to analyze more eyes please!! i know stuff jack.
    But I agree with you! If you could see my face, you'd know I was just kidding around.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh i knew you were...now post yours so i can oggle it too please.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

but see...by looking at the pics i've got a whole mental image of their mannerisms and style of speech and everything.
    whoever says you can't tell anything from these pictures is cray! i'm hesitant to agree with ea, because i seem to always agree with her, but i can totally construct a kind of basic personality for them! everything in the pics tells you something
    What's up universe?

yes, the "vibe", but could you certainly tell which is NT and which is NF based on photos? Probably not. You don't know what's on their mind, you need to interact with them, know what they speak about, how they reason.

The first might be thinking "oh, that creepy bomb shells, how should I improve them so they pierce bigger piece of steel", but also "oh, it's time to feed my puppies, they are so cute"
    The second: "Oh, she left me, that's a bitch, it's her fault after all", or "should I buy Ford or Porsche? Ford is cheaper but Porsche has stronger engine. However, Ford has better transmissions, and is bigger, but Porsche is more cool, darn..."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...the really frustrating thing for me is that i can't verbalize it...but i can sense really strongly the interaction i would have with both and the kind of questions they would ask and the softness vs the aloofness of their tone and body language.
    -Jim Morrison