• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

Skyline

@ EcK: You immediately stroke me as an E. I could've figured entp, I think. Your friend strikes me as an intp but with some doubt, it's blurry for me.

My type is... isfp.
so good job EcK.
How do you figure N/S talk, btw? lol. And don't tell me "You just know" :p

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What's your type then?

I dunno, still sounds INTP. You know tests are unreliable, right?
his behavior absolutly says so. Also his way of interacting with people. between social butterfly and detached guy.
Have the same habit I have: using people to make life easier. (studies related and so on), and highly amused by things.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
@ EcK: You strike me as an E. He strikes me as an intp but with some doubt, it's blurry for me.

My type is... isfp.
so good job EcK.
How do you figure N/S talk, btw? lol. And don't tell me "You just know" :p

See the bright side, having the 'animated version' of the eyes (irl). Offers more nuances so more accuracy. Especially without the camera factor.
I just knew u didn't have my enfj sister eyes, so S. but it would be interesting to have similar classes eyes. Like ENTP\ESTP. That would be awesome!

let's compile them!:yes:

Skyline

hha. you can start :D look for some pictures of all kinds of types and start comparing
I'm too lazy right now to do it..

I'll try the eye thing.
I think often you can also recognize N's by certain mannerisms. some people instantly strike me as an N after I've hung around them for a while. I don't find typing people irl always easy. It takes some time to figure stuff out and to get to know a person. Some are more obvious about things than others.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Let's just post on the SJ\SP forums to get them here! Did one post on some sp thing already

edit: and one on SJ
We need more NT and NF too!

let's get to work

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i know short posted her sp eyes and raz posted his sj eyes...i can't remember if they're the only two so far though.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Another INTP gaze...

picture.php

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my silly lil opinion is that it's more analytical less warm...but still has the knowing look

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
my silly lil opinion is that it's more analytical less warm...but still has the knowing look

and, if you found out that he'd been lying this whole time, and really was an NF, would that gaze suddenly seem 'warm'? even a little sad?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...i would just think...shit...i thought i was getting it...guess not.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh...but i do think the nt eyes look sad

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not good with type gazes, except I think the intp is very obvious. They have a bit of a martyred expression, in my experience.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
seriously, and this is directed at anyone/everyone, how is that different from an NF gaze?
It's the "I'm calculating the trajectories of artillery shells" look, vs. the "I'm worried about the animals in Africa" look of the NF.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
It's the "I'm calculating the trajectories of artillery shells" look, vs. the "I'm worried about the animals in Africa" look of the NF.

i'd have to see a side by side comparison of this, since i can't read minds.