MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Default Astrology and Us

There is a group dedicated to it on this forum
    come in if you may to discuss what you have gathered and are curious aboot.
    As an introduction - submit a link to your chart

A default: Free Astrology Birth Chart Report

place it in here
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum....php?groupid=5
    I N V I C T U S

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Astrology is made up just like global warming.
    we fukin won boys

Since I am who I am, I will post one of my old posts.

Here are the reasons why I think that entire thing is nonsense.

1. If you land on Mars what will you do with the Earth that is flying around the sky?

2. What will you do if you are in orbit around the other planet? Since you are so close that this would mean that the planet could be in few constellations that are behind it, does that mean that you get the multiple bonus?

3. People that are in the different parts of the solar system would see same planet in a different constellation. Would that mean that it would be smart to move around the solar system so that you always have the best possible combination?

4. If you go far enough from the plane(s) in wich planets are moving you will get into a sitation that none of the planets are falling into a constellations in wich they should be falling. Does that mean that astrology no longer works for you and the place where are you?

5. If you go out of the solar system you will leave it behind. So one of the possibilitys is that all planets will be in one of the 12 important constellations or in none of them. If they fall in one of 12 of them that should mean that some directions in space will be better for you. If family member or a friend that goes with you is born in a wrong part of the year that would mean that for him of her the trip would be damnation. (what will probably make you unhappy)

6. Stars are moving all the time so with time the constellations we know will fall apart. What will we do then?

7. Why nobody counts planets around the other stars?

8. If you live in another star system that is very far away would that mean that person could create new constellations to live and rely on them?

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Here is mine!
    It is PRETTY accurate. Tho I did already change some "bad things" mentioned there. That's why I said pretty accurate. =)

Click meh!
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

1. If you land on Mars what will you do with the Earth that is flying around the sky?
    I don't understand what and why your asking.

2. What will you do if you are in orbit around the other planet? Since you are so close that this would mean that the planet could be in few constellations that are behind it, does that mean that you get the multiple bonus?
    [Western] astrology is not based on constellations, but seasons. The vernal equinox begins Aries, the first sign, every year.

3-8.
    See number two.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

I don't believe in astrology... they make great mythological stories but that's about it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    [Western] astrology is not based on constellations, but seasons. The vernal equinox begins Aries, the first sign, every year.
    That depends on us being on earth no? What if people relocated to a different planet? Does these things still hold true?

I think antisocial's point is that people will be people... regardless of whether we're on earth or not. If we somehow colonized a different planet does our personalities change? It shouldn't... but according to astrology, it will.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Heh, it's funny how this thread was meant for people to post their birth-charts and how now people rather discuss about wheter astrology is real or not, especially since there already IS a thread for that. ^^

I said nothing. =P

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    If we somehow colonized a different planet does our personalities change? It shouldn't... but according to astrology, it will.
    If you were born on Earth, then no, it doesn't change (who knows what would happen if humans were born on another planet). Natal astrology is based on where and when you were born. Did you read somewhere that it would change?

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Heh, it's funny how this thread was meant for people to post their birth-charts and how now people rather discuss about wheter astrology is real or not, especially since there already IS a thread for that.
    Oh, I thought it was for discussing astrology as well.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

*lol* Yeah probably it is. Tho I think the first Thing was to post the chart and some "Ad" for Thursdays Astro-Group.
    Besides, you did fine. I mean you just reacted to what others started. =P

ESTP? o.O

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

If you were born on Earth, then no, it doesn't change (who knows what would happen if humans were born on another planet). Natal astrology is based on where and when you were born. Did you read somewhere that it would change?
    That's even worse! What forces may these "heavenly bodies" have that can affect our personality and behavior? Gravitational attractions? *shakes head* It's forer's effect.

That previous thread should have stayed dead. If it's allowed to be resurrected, why not disagreement with the notion of astrology? Unless you see the need of starting a new thread for that. Which I don't...