• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Girls and Dolls

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
1 + 2 = 3
2 + 4 = 6

Do not look at the sequence.
Look at the loci :)

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
6 x 3 = 9
6 + 3 = 9
2 x 9 = 18 ( a one and an eight )
1 + 8 = 9
4 x 9 =36 ( a three and a six )
3 + 6 = 9
5 x 9 = 45 ( a four and a five )
4 + 5 = 9
6 x 9 = 54 ( a five and a four )
5 + 4 = 9
7 x 9 = 63 ( a six and a three )
6 + 3 = 9
8 x 9 = 72 ( a seven and a two )
7 + 2 = 9
9 x 9 = 81 ( an eight and a one )
8 + 1 = 9
10 x 9 =90 ( a nine and a zero )
9 + 0 = 9
11 x 9 =99 ( two nines )
2 x 9 = ( one plus eight = 9 )

It's turtles all the way down.

Kuranes mistakenly forgets to press shift key when typing left parenthesis.................... and gets a 9.

Nine to the Universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
YouTube - Beatles Revolution #9

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
1 + 2 = 3
2 + 4 = 6

Deriving function order?

Ti Ne Si
Ne Fi Te
Si Te Ni?

=> ISTJ = Si, Te, Ni, Fi, Ne?

Hidden doll : tertiary function does not compute, is that what you mean? :)

How about 9 = 4 + 5.

364(5)

Ti Ne Si
Ne Fi Te
Si Te Fi

?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't understand this meowmix.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Same here, but why is it so funny? :p

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I was laughing far before the meow mix.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Oh you all disciples of John and Linda!

We have mice to catch.
Yes, numbers are merry. :)

Nice and easy pieces.
Interesting math, aelan and Kuranes. :happy:

Gives me something to think about in the rainy, endless nites.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
1*9=9 --> 0+9=9
2*9=18 --> 1+8=9
3*9=27 --> 2+7=9
4*9=36 --> 3+6=9
5*9=45 --> 4+5=9

Meh, that only works up to 90 --> 9+0=9.

Symmetry is more interesting than numbers.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
wildcat said:
Sorry.
I did not want to disrupt your thread.
You were away, doing God knows what.
It is your thread.
Get on with it.

There is a innate difference in the process applied!
Dichotomy is one process only.

Everything takes place simultaneously.
In a dichotomy.

Preference is already.
There is no before or after.

Differentiation is another process altogether.
In other words, girls are not dolls.
Girls may have dolls, though. ;)

Differentiation is what does not add in a dichotomy.
It is called inclusion.

This is all what I wanted to say.

1 + 2 = 3
2 + 4 = 6

Comparing posts here because I noticed a parallel.

Interesting, because the interpretation has led me to beleive that parallels are what we're speaking of here as well. :)

Te and Ti are almost the same- just as the equations 1+2=3 and 2+4=6 are- a number plus its double. The numbers even make a lovely little overlaping pattern if arranged, so that the same numbers cross the top and the left-hand side.

However, the numbers AREN'T the same- they are parallel equations as opposed to identical equations, just as some functions are almost identical, but in the end just run parallel to thier introverted/extroverted counterpart.

They are distinct, and in most manners they are the same. The same thing can be said about a lot of things. After all, what are dolls but minature, lifeless girls? ;)

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Comparing posts here because I noticed a parallel.

Interesting, because the interpretation has led me to beleive that parallels are what we're speaking of here as well. :)

Te and Ti are almost the same- just as the equations 1+2=3 and 2+4=6 are- a number plus its double. The numbers even make a lovely little overlaping pattern if arranged, so that the same numbers cross the top and the left-hand side.

However, the numbers AREN'T the same- they are parallel equations as opposed to identical equations, just as some functions are almost identical, but in the end just run parallel to thier introverted/extroverted counterpart.

They are distinct, and in most manners they are the same. The same thing can be said about a lot of things. After all, what are dolls but minature, lifeless girls? ;)
Yes! And exactly.

FIRST PRICE: whatever. :hug:

I say, splendid. :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:blush: the mental puzzle was too delectable to avoid...

... and it all makes sense! :)

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ah. Brilliant deduction whatever. I didn't notice that other post. :doh:

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Just playing with the pattern
Code:
[COLOR="Black"]  1[/COLOR][COLOR="Sienna"]   2[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]   3[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkGreen"]   6[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]  12[/COLOR][COLOR="Navy"]  24[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Sienna"]  2[/COLOR][COLOR="Olive"]   4[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkGreen"]   6[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]  12[/COLOR][COLOR="Navy"]  24[/COLOR][COLOR="Indigo"]  48[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]  3[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkGreen"]   6[/COLOR][COLOR="Teal"]   9[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]  18[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]  36[/COLOR][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]  72[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]  6[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]  12[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]  18[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]  36[/COLOR][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]  72[/COLOR][COLOR="PaleGreen"] 144[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"] 12[/COLOR][COLOR="Navy"]  24[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]  36[/COLOR][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]  72[/COLOR][COLOR="PaleGreen"] 144[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"] 288[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] 24[/COLOR][COLOR="Indigo"]  48[/COLOR][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]  72[/COLOR][COLOR="PaleGreen"] 144[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"] 288[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"] 576[/COLOR]

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
1*9=9 --> 0+9=9
2*9=18 --> 1+8=9
3*9=27 --> 2+7=9
4*9=36 --> 3+6=9
5*9=45 --> 4+5=9

Meh, that only works up to 90 --> 9+0=9.
I showed an example of it going past 90 in my post, but you have to take an extra step once you get into double digits, just as doubling of the digits is itself an extra step.
Symmetry is more interesting than numbers.
Hmmm. Interesting claim. I think I agree with it. Of course they are not mutually exclusive. I can have "symmetry of numbers" also.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I showed an example of it going past 90 in my post, but you have to take an extra step once you get into double digits, just as doubling of the digits is itself an extra step.

Hmmm. Interesting claim. I think I agree with it. Of course they are not mutually exclusive. I can have "symmetry of numbers" also.

After I posted, I went back and read your post and realized it was the same thing. I think I was trying to expand on your idea but wound up with nothing original. :doh:

So does the number 5 have the same kind of symmetry as a pentagon? I don't think so... a number doesn't have to have symmetry inherently. For example, if I have five oranges I can arrange them into all kinds of patterns, whether symmetrical or not. Maybe a pentagon is the highest order symmetry you can arrange five things. *thinks*