• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality and Gender

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey...the video's not workin for me.

rdonovan1

Oh you mean like, from 5:00 on in this?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm25BpmNkCA"]Cruel Intentions[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry, I was not able to view the video because it is saying that the video is longer available when I try to play it.

If you ever get a chance to study NLP and the works of Dr. Milton Erickson then I would suggest that you do so as it tends to teach people how to get over the glass is half empty syndrome and to look at life in more positive ways.

I don't know about you, but I personally and sick and tired of turning on the news and hearing some lame story with some stupid headline like '500 dead in train wreck and another 2,500 missing or injured'.

Why can't they report more positive and humane things instead of negativity all of the time. How about a headline like 'Missing dog lost in Rocky Mountain wilderness area overcomes all odds and finds family home in Florida, Family and dog live happily ever after'.

Now I don't know about you but I personally think that would be worth watching and paying attention to. To me it really does not matter what it is as long as it is positive and upbeat without being PollyAnna.

rdonovan1

Here's the link

I was referring to 5:00 on in the video. This is one of my favorite movies.

YouTube - Cruel Intentions Part 1/9

I'm not sure if there is an association there or not at the moment as it is not real easy for me to determine that based upon a YouTube link that I am watching on my notebook computer.

I did watch parts 1 & 2, but it was not real easy for me to make out everything due to my computer hardware limitations. It does look like an interesting movie and I thank you for introducing me to it, but apparently I am going to have to go to the video store and rent it before I can really make any kinds of real decisions about the movie. Until then it's out of my hands and at the moment I am not real sure as to when I will get a chance to see it as at the moment I am currently unemployed but looking.

I did just get done reading a book about career tests and that was pretty interesting, but apparently there is still more for me to learn. Regretably I am a little behind on things due to being unemployed, but I am hoping that things will shape up for me pretty soon and a job will become available to me.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Oh, it's just a movie about a guy that is probably an INTJ that is able to sleep with any woman he wants because of his own skill in manipulation. He's pretty badass in my eyes.

rdonovan1

Oh, it's just a movie about a guy that is probably an INTJ that is able to sleep with any woman he wants because of his own skill in manipulation. He's pretty badass in my eyes.

I don't believe in manipulating anyone, but I do believe in being able to get them to look deep inside themselves and to find that in which is really important to them. As no one can ever make you do something that you do not already want to do.

rdonovan1

I'm not real sure, but I think that I may be a Judger as even though I am very enterprising and I love to have fun I still need in my life order and stability.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
If this picture makes you feel uneasy, you're a Judger:

Pencils.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ haha...that pic bugs me too though....i can be perfectionist when it comes to aesthetic things...like design or photography.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I was just wondering if anyone might have any suggestions as to how I can determine my MBTI code and my Enneagram code.

I have been attempting to study both for a long time and so far have not been able to really figure it out totally. In some respects I seem to have many of the characteristics of an ESTP, while in other respects I tend to have the characteristics of an ESTJ and another book that I have been looking at has suggested that I might even be an ESFJ.

I got involved in this a long time ago because I have been introduced to the world of seduction and attraction and as a result I have been looking at all of my previous relationships with women and my interactions with them and have tried desperately to figure myself out but so far have been unsuccessful at it.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can really be sure as to what I am on both the Enneagram and the MBTI?
I know a great page where you can determine your enne. but it will require at least an hour of study.
It's not a simple test, in other words, but that's why it's so accurate.
The Enneagram Type Test

I can help you personally with determining your type by Private Messaging, if you like.
There are others here who would also help you.
You could start a thread in the What's My Type section.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm not real sure, but I think that I may be a Judger as even though I am very enterprising and I love to have fun I still need in my life order and stability.
The bottom line is that J type need closure
and Ps need to keep their options open as long as possible.
Which one do you need the most... most of the time?

But perhaps I should ask you this, since you have an ex-wife... how old are you?

You basic foundational MB Type is typically established by age 25.
If a person is older, and having difficulty determining their type,
I ask them to think about how they used to be when they were school-aged,
between the ages of about 6 - 25, because after that, we develop our Tertiary traits
and that can muddy the water when trying to determine our basic type.
Maybe that will help you, too.