LoLz

Oh you mean like, from 5:00 on in this?

YouTube - Cruel Intentions Part 1/9

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hey...the video's not workin for me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    Oh you mean like, from 5:00 on in this?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm25BpmNkCA"]Cruel Intentions[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry, I was not able to view the video because it is saying that the video is longer available when I try to play it.

If you ever get a chance to study NLP and the works of Dr. Milton Erickson then I would suggest that you do so as it tends to teach people how to get over the glass is half empty syndrome and to look at life in more positive ways.

I don't know about you, but I personally and sick and tired of turning on the news and hearing some lame story with some stupid headline like '500 dead in train wreck and another 2,500 missing or injured'.

Why can't they report more positive and humane things instead of negativity all of the time. How about a headline like 'Missing dog lost in Rocky Mountain wilderness area overcomes all odds and finds family home in Florida, Family and dog live happily ever after'.

Now I don't know about you but I personally think that would be worth watching and paying attention to. To me it really does not matter what it is as long as it is positive and upbeat without being PollyAnna.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    hey...the video's not workin for me.

Same here. I think it's broken and needs to be fixed.

MBTI
    LoLz

Here's the link

I was referring to 5:00 on in the video. This is one of my favorite movies.

Here's the link

I was referring to 5:00 on in the video. This is one of my favorite movies.

I'm not sure if there is an association there or not at the moment as it is not real easy for me to determine that based upon a YouTube link that I am watching on my notebook computer.

I did watch parts 1 & 2, but it was not real easy for me to make out everything due to my computer hardware limitations. It does look like an interesting movie and I thank you for introducing me to it, but apparently I am going to have to go to the video store and rent it before I can really make any kinds of real decisions about the movie. Until then it's out of my hands and at the moment I am not real sure as to when I will get a chance to see it as at the moment I am currently unemployed but looking.

I did just get done reading a book about career tests and that was pretty interesting, but apparently there is still more for me to learn. Regretably I am a little behind on things due to being unemployed, but I am hoping that things will shape up for me pretty soon and a job will become available to me.

MBTI
    LoLz

Oh, it's just a movie about a guy that is probably an INTJ that is able to sleep with any woman he wants because of his own skill in manipulation. He's pretty badass in my eyes.

Oh, it's just a movie about a guy that is probably an INTJ that is able to sleep with any woman he wants because of his own skill in manipulation. He's pretty badass in my eyes.

I don't believe in manipulating anyone, but I do believe in being able to get them to look deep inside themselves and to find that in which is really important to them. As no one can ever make you do something that you do not already want to do.

I'm not real sure, but I think that I may be a Judger as even though I am very enterprising and I love to have fun I still need in my life order and stability.

MBTI
    LoLz

If this picture makes you feel uneasy, you're a Judger: