User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ i'm sorry but top pick up artists in the world???
    number one advice...never tell anyone that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

You're a T. I can tell you that much. The rest I don't know.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    ^^ i'm sorry but top pick up artists in the world???
    number one advice...never tell anyone that.
    Exactly. I can admit to reading a ton of top 10 lists on askmen.com, but mostly for entertainment and maybe the rare nugget of information. Otherwise, it's just leisure reading. It's not to say Thinkers won't do something like that, but that's reserved for introverted thinkers as they'll be lower on the social skills scale.

Theres nothing wrong with the game. It is a natural part of life and there is no way around it as everyone knows that men and women can and do think and act differently and that is a proven fact. That has been proven by society, by evolution, and by science.

All the pick up arts does is to try to create better relationships by understanding both themselves, others and especially the opposite sex and whether people like it or not it has been played since the begining of time and the entire dating scene is based upon it.

Anyone that tries to refute that is either the biggest liar on the face of the earth or they are living in a bubble afraid to come out of their shell and face life head on. And for those that tend to believe in the Christian Bible it is even written in the book of Genesis that it is not wise for a man to be alone and that those words were spoken by God so either way the issue cannot be avoided as trying to avoid the issue is nothing more than a self defeating behavior and according to psychologists and psychiatrists who are very, very fond of the DSM-IV as that is their Bible that kind of thinking is crazy and those people who chose to think that way are living in a fantasy land devoid of reality and that is according to both psychologists and psychiatrists and whether people like it or not the law can and does listen to both psychologists and psychiatrists.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by rdonovan1 View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with the game. It is a natural part of life and there is no way around it as everyone knows that men and women can and do think and act differently and that is a proven fact. That has been proven by society, by evolution, and by science.

All the pick up arts does is to try to create better relationships by understanding both themselves, others and especially the opposite sex and whether people like it or not it has been played since the begining of time and the entire dating scene is based upon it.

Anyone that tries to refute that is either the biggest liar on the face of the earth or they are living in a bubble afraid to come out of their shell and face life head on. And for those that tend to believe in the Christian Bible it is even written in the book of Genesis that it is not wise for a man to be alone and that those words were spoken by God so either way the issue cannot be avoided as trying to avoid the issue is nothing more than a self defeating behavior and according to psychologists and psychiatrists who are very, very fond of the DSM-IV as that is their Bible that kind of thinking is crazy and those people who chose to think that way are living in a fantasy land devoid of reality and that is according to both psychologists and psychiatrists and whether people like it or not the law can and does listen to both psychologists and psychiatrists.
    I'm dying to know what these top pickup artists do to get INTx girls in the sack. I'm putting my money on the INTx girl not even giving them the time of day. I only say that because my brother is the type that can get a lot of girls to go out with him. I just don't understand it, but I don't think I'm meant to. That stuff just doesn't appeal to me. However, I'm willing to bet a lot of the girls he ends up with are not INxx's.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

do whatcha gotta do...i'm just sayin don't actually ever tell anyone that...no one likes to feel played.
    and no...not everyone does it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Type does not really matter much if your intent is nothing more than a one night stand, but it does matter if your intent is to create a lasting relationship with the girl.

It all basically comes down to sales & marketing as well as a whole lot of customer service work while at the same time not being afraid to be a real man amongst women. Many guys out there tend to think that pickup lines work on women, but that is not true because most women are smarter than that, especially those that are constantly approached by guys all of the time using dorky sounding pickup lines like 'I lost my number, can I have yours'.

Lines like that are nothing more than an insult to women as most women can and do see right past that stuff and those that can't tend to deserve what they get.

Basically it's all about being congruent in everything that you do and say and in not being afraid to walk away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

who you tellin??

yeah...forget all the trickery...people hate that.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    do whatcha gotta do...i'm just sayin don't actually ever tell anyone that...no one likes to feel played.
    and no...not everyone does it.

It's not about being a player. It's about being your true and authentic self and whether we like it or not there are many people in this world that lack that capability because they are too afraid to admit the truth about themselves and to get real with both themselves and with others because they are way too busy lying to both themselves and to others that they cannot see the truth of the matter and that why our society tends to get more and more screwed up every day because whether most people like it or not they are in what psychologists call denial because they are not willing to go out and find out the real truth for themselves by going out there and just being willing to make mistakes and to learn from those mistakes while at the same time being a man or woman with character, integrity, and honesty.

Trickery happens when you lie to yourself and to others and that is what psychologists tend to call the psychology of self deception and whether people like it or not many of us have gotten to be real experts at it all and that is why there are so many problems in this world, because most people just don't really give a damn about anyone other than themselves anymore and in my opinion that is very, very sad.