User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    LoLz

Default Giveaways of type

What kinds of things do you see people doing in real life that just gives away a certain preference, or combination of preferences immediately?

For instance, the person who is yacking away at you even while you stand there quiet is likely an Extravert.

Or for instance, Bath and Body Works just HAS to be filled to the brim with Sensors.

Or, go to a library, find the people hiding in a corner reading...Introvert spotted in their habitat.

I just thought those kinds of things are interesting to know, the dead giveaways. I guess me saying that is a clear indicator that I'm a Sensor!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Um... do you want this by letter or by sets of them?

Sets: Military members are probably SJs. Besides that, I dunno... I have a few ideas, but I don't want to accidentally offend anyone.

Individual letters: Really abstract people who talk about "negative capability" and deep new-agey metaphors are probably Ns. Obsessive organizers are probably Js. People who cry a lot in movies and such are PROBABLY Fs. Chronically late people are probably Ps.

I'm not sure about any DEAD giveaways, though. And I dunno about that Bath and Body Works comment. I know some N types who like smelly lotion a lot more than I do.

EDIT: This thread is just asking for people to stereotype.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Well, I've made lists just for the fun of it. Legend has it that ISTJs like to make lists.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    And I dunno about that Bath and Body Works comment. I know some N types who like smelly lotion a lot more than I do.
    If you go to "Bed, Bath and Beyond", you'll find me in the "Beyond" section.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Well, I've made lists just for the fun of it. Legend has it that ISTJs like to make lists.
    WOOT! SJ EMPATHY HUG

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    true from my experience...do you keep yours in your pocket at all times too?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    true from my experience...do you keep yours in your pocket at all times too?
    No, that's actually not very convenient for me, from what I've found. But at home, when I get excited about an idea, I put it in a chart or a list.

But seriously, I have lists, saved on my computer, of things that have no real importance. It was fun to make them, though!
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I'm like that, too. I organize things that don't need organizing (and yet don't organize things that actually need it). Hey, there's a sign of a J type! If they're really disorganized, they might still be a J if they need other things to be arranged perfectly. (I had a super-disorganized slacker J friend in school who made stem-and-leaf plots of each day's math class assignment problem numbers... just because he wanted to. Yeesh!)

MBTI
    XNXP

Sometimes I feel like I have "accomplished" something just by making a list to do things related to various goals. LOL

Later, if I miss a deadline, I may think "I thought I did that already!" And then I look and see that I had somehow confused "doing" with "intending to do".

Sometimes, as I start to write down something on a list, I will suddenly realize that it is too important to trust to a list that may get lost, and I will simply do it right away, immediately.

Something similar may happen as I am telling a friend about what I need to be doing, just rambling away with them. I mention something that I would have forgotten otherwise. "Whoa ! That was a close one." I'll say to myself. Then I'll have to try to end the conversation politely so that I can take care of it right away.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^^ it's funny...lists piss me off...people that want me to make lists piss me off.
    i will occasionally use post it's to say DR'S APT!!!! or something so i don't forget.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison