User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 33

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Well, I've made lists just for the fun of it. Legend has it that ISTJs like to make lists.
    I make mind maps just for the fun of it.

  2. #12
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    I will occasionally write down my thoughts as well, when my head is bursting with ideas. I do it out of necessity though..not for fun :P And chances are, that afterwards I will lose my notes anyways.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  3. #13
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    No, that's actually not very convenient for me, from what I've found. But at home, when I get excited about an idea, I put it in a chart or a list.

    But seriously, I have lists, saved on my computer, of things that have no real importance. It was fun to make them, though!
    Or the compulsive planning thing? I wanted a santa hat to bring to work. I went to Wal-Mart and couldn't find one in my size. My sister had one that she said would fit me, and asked me to buy a smaller one to replace hers that she would give me. I still couldn't help but tell her, "Ok, I'll do it, but what if your hat doesn't work? What's the backup plan?"

    She knows I always want a plan B. I read in a book once, "The only reason plan B exists is to get you back to plan A."

  4. #14
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    Or the compulsive planning thing? I wanted a santa hat to bring to work. I went to Wal-Mart and couldn't find one in my size. My sister had one that she said would fit me, and asked me to buy a smaller one to replace hers that she would give me. I still couldn't help but tell her, "Ok, I'll do it, but what if your hat doesn't work? What's the backup plan?"

    She knows I always want a plan B. I read in a book once, "The only reason plan B exists is to get you back to plan A."
    LOL, you guys are...so funny. If the hat doesn't work you give it back, get her her size anyways (and score some points) and buy a christmas tie or some reindeer antlers instead Just cross that bridge when you get there
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #15
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL, you guys are...so funny. If the hat doesn't work you give it back, get her her size anyways (and score some points) and buy a christmas tie or some reindeer antlers instead Just cross that bridge when you get there
    I'm surprised hers didn't fit her. ENFJs do have such big heads.

  6. #16
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL, you guys are...so funny. If the hat doesn't work you give it back, get her her size anyways (and score some points) and buy a christmas tie or some reindeer antlers instead Just cross that bridge when you get there
    Much less work to get it all done the first time. Yes, now I'm just being difficult. It's a form of humor, for me. ISTJ thing, I guess.

    Also mention: really bugs me when threads go off-topic. Got to keep everything goal-oriented...
    Last edited by Cimarron; 11-30-2008 at 08:52 AM. Reason: on topic
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  7. #17
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Much less work to get it all done the first time. Yes, now I'm just being difficult. It's a form of humor, for me. ISTJ thing, I guess.

    Also mention: really bugs me when threads go off-topic. Got to keep everything goal-oriented...
    LOL, you've got a logical point, but where's the fun in that

    Btw, I'd say we're providing very obvious clues for our types now, so we're still on topic :P
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #18
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    One of the harder things though for me is differentiating an IxFJ and an ExFx. They can tend to come across as similar because of Fe.

  9. #19
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    One of the harder things though for me is differentiating an IxFJ and an ExFx. They can tend to come across as similar because of Fe.
    Was that part of the reason for starting this thread? Or are you just making an observation?
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  10. #20
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Just an observation. I guess that's derailing.

Similar Threads

  1. Effects of Type Consciousness
    By s0532 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 03:46 PM
  2. Reviews of Type Books: Read First Post
    By rivercrow in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 09:46 AM
  3. The natural order of "Types"
    By Veneti in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 01:06 PM
  4. Positive and Practical Uses of Type
    By ygolo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 03:25 AM
  5. Limitations of Type
    By Oberon in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO