• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would the world be without Sensors/Intuitives?

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Would it even function right? How would things be different? What would be better without them, etc?

I think the world without sensors would be drastically different, since I think there are more sensors than intuitives...

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
No one to do my laundry! :cry:

or

No one to explain this mean calculus stuff! :cry:

( :D )

In seriousness: Without Sensors I doubt society will be stable. All the NTs will have their plans for a perfect world, taking over NF communes and warring over each other.

Without Ns society wont make any progress and basically be an America with no cuddly people or kooky fun college professors. Basically an 'Ideal' America with no 'loose cogs.'

War would be fought by the rules, no guerrila warfare or terrorism (Besides the ENTP trying to get some ISFJ housewife to sleep with him :newwink: )

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Wait, without who?

Sensors I think.

I would be cool though :) The school system would be revamped pretty quickly, and teachers would probably be a lot more effective, since most intuitives love to learn (Stereotype, I know) and they probably wouldnt force people into classes they cant stand. Its not like I'll USE anything beyond basic algebra in the real world! :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Sensors I think.

I would be cool though :) The school system would be revamped pretty quickly, and teachers would probably be a lot more effective, since most intuitives love to learn (Stereotype, I know) and they probably wouldnt force people into classes they cant stand. Its not like I'll USE anything beyond basic algebra in the real world! :D
You can use calculus to figure how much water isn't in your swimming pool.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
You can use calculus to figure how much water isn't in your swimming pool.

Nope, just get an INTP to do it for you ;)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Without Intuitives, I'd give the world about 15 minutes until this happened...

road_warrior.jpg

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I will require use of your inflatable toys for the afternoon first.

Go for it, there aren't any Ss to use them so they're clean and unused too. :D

If it wasnt anarchy, an N community would be a theoretical utopia like in the Empyrion chronicles by Stephen Lawhead, or many other utopia fiction.

NTs would be thinktanks inventing new stuff and new stuff to make that new stuff since there aren't any Ss to work the factories.

Not to mention the population won't explode ( Think Idiocrisy )

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1

Well, among the SP community, sure. The SJs will be in their bunkers with an Island (Or Releasement) to look forward to. ;)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How would you get those crazy mechanical birds....?

Last edited: