User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Default What type do you think has the most potential to be successful?

Keep in mind, this is just a play on theory and stereotypes. From the descriptions, which type do you think is the best set up for success?

I personally believe the ENFJ.

The have that lucky N streak of genius. They are probably one of the best types with people. That J makes them organized and such.

E = outgoing (seen good in the workforce and the world)
    N = Creative (supposedly)
    F = Good with dealing with people
    J = Theoretically good at getting shit done and not procrastinating.

]Now this is all in fun and jest, so whatís your opinion.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENTP

I don't get this.

What do you define successful? just holding down a job and liviing an average life? If so answer is obvious. ISTJ

If thriving in a field, this is very questionable.
    For eg. The "P" in arts field is a lot better than J.
    "T" in psychology is a lot better than "F"

MBTI
    LoLz

Is the T thing about Psychology really that relevant? I was under the impression that F's are most drawn to Psychology for obvious reasons. I had a conversation yesterday though with someone telling me that a better Psychologist is someone who can remain detached from their patient.

An ENFJ and ENTJ together would be a scary combination. The ENFJ would work the people, and the ENTJ would work the world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    I don't get this.

What do you define successful? just holding down a job and liviing an average life? If so answer is obvious. ISTJ

If thriving in a field, this is very questionable.
    For eg. The "P" in arts field is a lot better than J.
    "T" in psychology is a lot better than "F"
    The question is vague on purpose, you can define success in your own way. To me it was in the standard business world and dealing with people.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    o me it was in the business world and dealing with people.
    See, details! You left them out! It seems like people hold those things in, and only let them out given the right bait. Can't they just say them at the beginning of the conversation?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    See, details! You left them out! It seems like people hold those things in, and only let them out given the right bait. Can't they just say them at the beginning of the conversation?
    Lol, your right, but I think it would have been cooler to see what your stereotype of success was.

You can't blame me for being ditzy, I am an esfp.

MBTI
    ENTP

^
    I go with ESTJ then.
    Primarily due to leadership skills ESTJ possess. Not being conflicted by "F" makes them ideal businessman imo.

I chose S over N, since S is generally better with money management, sensing what's going around workplace, etc . I don't think "F" is really ideal for business setting as they are more prone to get emotional. And also by possessing T it makes everday lieing easier.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    ^
    I go with ESTJ then.
    Primarily due to leadership skills ESTJ possess. Not being conflicted by "F" makes them ideal businessman imo.

I chose S over N, since S is generally better with money management, sensing what's going around workplace, etc . I don't think "F" is really ideal for business setting as they are more prone to get emotional. And also by possessing T it makes everday lieing easier.
    Good points. F would be better for Human resources then?

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Lol, your right, but I think it would have been cooler to see what your stereotype of success was.

You can't blame me for being ditzy, I am an esfp.
    How can you live your life with an avatar that contains a punctuation error?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    How can you live your life with an avatar that contains a punctuation error?
    Did you not read the part about being a ditzy ESFP?