• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you think has the most potential to be successful?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
none, i made that guess based on some readings i done. Besides i dont think it matters since knowing couple of strippers's type doesn't prove that majority of strippers are XXXX

unless you know like thousands... :ohmy:
Well, I know a few, and you don't know any, so meh!

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I would say ENTJ, everyone of them ive met has this driveing force to somehow make money.

I knew one for a long while during high school and was really close to him. In one week at the age of like 16 made more money than ive ever made at a basic job. He was the epitome of a "hustler" and people just liked him for some reason. A "friend" of his in high school gave him a wrist watch that he got for his birthday for like 10 bucks, (my friend knew it was worth much more) went and sold it for like 50 to a much older kid in school who also knew its value. Took the 50 from the watch to buy a few other peices of cheap jewelry off people at school and sold them for much more to stupid kids. Then took that money and bought tons of Magic cards from the nerds at school, if you dont know what that is its a trading card game that was very prevalent in my school for a long while. He then took these cards found out the online prices that collectors would buy them for online and sold them to other nerds at the school. This all took place over one week, and at the end he had almost 500 dollars. I know all this cause I was one of the more popular kids at the school who also played magic and was cool with not only the "nerds" but alot of other people as well so I was kinda the diplomat who got him the outrageous prices for the cards. It was fun to say the least, and I got like 80 bucks for it from him should have asked for more lol.

And if it wasnt an ENTJ I would say INTJ then, both types just have this overwhelming confidence that tells people I can do anything and you know it. And with that confidence they can go very far.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Translation?

Isabel did this whole thread within her head decades ago. The medical field in general appeals to INFP's. Apparently it requires high concentration, ability to problem solve, personal warmth and perception.

There's a huge type table for the medical field for all 16 types. Under ESFP, it says Obstetrics/Gynecology, Medical Faculty and Psychiatry.

For Doctor, general practice is recommended to ISFPs, ESTJs, ENFPs, and ENTPs.

I'm not sure what Medical Faculty is, but it's suggested to ESFPs and ENFJs.

From Gifts Differing:

SF's also focus their attention on facts, but they handle these with personal warmth. They tend to be sympathetic and friendly, and they enjoy occupations that provide practical help and service for people. In the sales and customer relations sample, 81% were SF, and among nursing and education students, SFs accounted for 44% and 42%. SFs do well in medical specialties involving primary care, health-related professions, community service, education(especially elementary), and physical education. But among students of law, counseling, and science, SFs made up only 10, 9 and 5 percent.

There are a couple typos in this book now that I go through it again. Shame on them!

I choose stripper

ESFP, definitely.

Edit: No, not ESFP. Their morals would get in the way. You're right about ESTP.

How many strippers do you know?

LOL

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Cool post man ^

Also, I think faculty is usually used to describe teachers, so the teachers at the med school would be my answer.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I think any type can be successful depending on how well they are able to actualize their potential and minimize their shortcomings. Um. And eighty-four other variables.

Incidently the "most successful" psychologists, counselors, therapists, psychiatrists I've seen tend toward the sociopathic. (Hence the flaw in the common understanding about success.)

They're also very "successful" politicians, doctors, ministers and businessmen.

They stay very detached, are good at influencing others, can walk through hell and back with relish, rarely get flustered and put themselves first at all times. Heh.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
It says ISTJ is Pathology, Gynecology and Psychiatry, in that order. It's a study of students that chose specialties. The table shows the ratio of actual students that chose that specialty to the estimate that Isabel had. I've always been interested in psychology but only as a means of understanding human behavior. I don't really care about helping other people, and my difficulty with theories/abstractions would be a hindrance. My reward would only come if I saw tangible results from what I did to help other people, actual improvements, otherwise I'd feel useless and be wasting my time.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Keep in mind, this is just a play on theory and stereotypes. From the descriptions, which type do you think is the best set up for success?

I personally believe the ENFJ.

The have that lucky N streak of genius. They are probably one of the best types with people. That J makes them organized and such.

E = outgoing (seen good in the workforce and the world)
N = Creative (supposedly)
F = Good with dealing with people
J = Theoretically good at getting shit done and not procrastinating.

]Now this is all in fun and jest, so what’s your opinion.
Only the masses determine what is success.
For the masses.

In the financial plane, the ENTJ.
In the emotional plane, the ENFJ.

The second in the financial plane is the ESTJ.
The second in the emotional plane is the ESFJ.

There are other planes of success.
Not according to the media.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I don't know...all of my friends think that "I will be the rich one", but I actually have no clue as to precisely why they think so.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know...all of my friends think that "I will be the rich one", but I actually have no clue as to precisely why they think so.

Becoz they're expecting you to unveil your evil plan any day now :devil:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Keep in mind, this is just a play on theory and stereotypes. From the descriptions, which type do you think is the best set up for success?

I personally believe the ENFJ.

The have that lucky N streak of genius. They are probably one of the best types with people. That J makes them organized and such.

E = outgoing (seen good in the workforce and the world)
N = Creative (supposedly)
F = Good with dealing with people
J = Theoretically good at getting shit done and not procrastinating.

]Now this is all in fun and jest, so what’s your opinion.
In America it would be ESTJ and ENTJ.

I have an ENFJ son. His Achilles' heel is perfectionism. Perfectionism is a huge deterrent to success.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'll go with my own type. ISTP, because the word "impossible" is not in my vocabulary. If I want to accomplish something, it WILL happen. Period. Health, laws and whatever else be dammed.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Now I see what Avathursdex was talking about. Any type has equal potential to be successful, just in different areas usually.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Financial success: ENTJ and ISTJ
Intellectual success: INTP and INTJ
"Leading a happy life" success: ENFP and ESFP
Artistic success: INFP and ISFP
Interpersonal success: ENFJ and ESFJ
"Good at beer pong" success: ESTP