• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you think has the most potential to be successful?

T

ThatGirl

NTs have potential to become really great, but generally speaking they have many flaws that causes us to lose to SJ's. Like ENTPs lack of skill in money management, not finishing whats been started, etc. Which is quite essential skills to climb up the business world.

Fine, I give it to ESTJs then

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'll have you know i cant even remember the last time i took a sick day.

ENTP flightieness is a falacy.

We are just creative with time.

I just assumed you were like me, I don't deal well with routine and boredome, and beauracracy, which is a hallmark of the business world. I assumed you guys would quit like me the second it got boring.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
So, we've decided on something for the business world. Let's choose another profession.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So, we've decided on something for the business world. Let's choose another profession.

Medical, only because I am applying to medical school right now.

Doctor?
Nurse?
Pharmacist?
Paramedic?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Medical, only because I am applying to medical school right now.

Doctor?
Nurse?
Pharmacist?
Paramedic?

Want me to get out Gifts Differing and read the Occupation section to you?

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
that's relatively the same. All of them are probably ISTJ or some sort of SJ's. Plain studying + memorizing + facts.

How about the topic of Arts & Design?

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
that's relatively the same. All of them are probably ISTJ or some sort of SJ's. Plain studying + memorizing + facts.

How about the topic of Arts & Design?

I think a P type is important here.

xxxP, but is sensory better than intuition when it comes to art, or is it the other way around? Do feelings/Thinking have anything to do with it.

I doubt extrovertedness has anything to do with this.

Also, in the medical world, you have to have a good bit of intuition I think, especially if you are a medical doctor. Feelings I think would be a preferance, and maybe some extrovertedness.

T

ThatGirl

I just assumed you were like me, I don't deal well with routine and boredome, and beauracracy, which is a hallmark of the business world. I assumed you guys would quit like me the second it got boring.

Hey look I finally decided to learn to muti quote :) In all honesty i was the three weeker when i was younger. You learn to suck it up with age, also a lot of people think i am J, but I'm not.

I choose stripper

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
P definitely.
Lot of T is capable of being an aritst. like ISTP, INTP, ENTP etc.
The visionary side of NF helps as well.

Sensing and intuition.. barely makes much difference...

I guess its just if you have a P your in kinda deal.

Yet i see so many SJ artists around. Maybe i wont see them 5 years later down the road?

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
P definitely.
Lot of T is capable of being an aritst. like ISTP, INTP, ENTP etc.
The visionary side of NF helps as well.

Sensing and intuition.. barely makes much difference...

I guess its just if you have a P your in kinda deal.

Yet i see so many SJ artists around. Maybe i wont see them 5 years later down the road?

I am a strong P, but have no artistic talent to speak of, unless comedy and music count.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
^
b/c you have P doesn't make you good in art. Like i'm pretty sure there are famous SJ artists out there. these types are just probable theories, so of course there are exceptions

And yes, music counts

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
How many strippers do you know?

none, i made that guess based on some readings i done. Besides i dont think it matters since knowing couple of strippers's type doesn't prove that majority of strippers are XXXX

unless you know like thousands... :ohmy:

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yeah, they're mostly ESTPs. And I mean more than 50%. That's a margin for you.

Is an extrovert more likely to do something seen as deviant? What I mean, is why not ISTP?