• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you think has the most potential to be successful?

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Keep in mind, this is just a play on theory and stereotypes. From the descriptions, which type do you think is the best set up for success?

I personally believe the ENFJ.

The have that lucky N streak of genius. They are probably one of the best types with people. That J makes them organized and such.

E = outgoing (seen good in the workforce and the world)
N = Creative (supposedly)
F = Good with dealing with people
J = Theoretically good at getting shit done and not procrastinating.

]Now this is all in fun and jest, so what’s your opinion.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't get this.

What do you define successful? just holding down a job and liviing an average life? If so answer is obvious. ISTJ

If thriving in a field, this is very questionable.
For eg. The "P" in arts field is a lot better than J.
"T" in psychology is a lot better than "F"

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Is the T thing about Psychology really that relevant? I was under the impression that F's are most drawn to Psychology for obvious reasons. I had a conversation yesterday though with someone telling me that a better Psychologist is someone who can remain detached from their patient.

An ENFJ and ENTJ together would be a scary combination. The ENFJ would work the people, and the ENTJ would work the world.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't get this.

What do you define successful? just holding down a job and liviing an average life? If so answer is obvious. ISTJ

If thriving in a field, this is very questionable.
For eg. The "P" in arts field is a lot better than J.
"T" in psychology is a lot better than "F"

The question is vague on purpose, you can define success in your own way. To me it was in the standard business world and dealing with people.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
o me it was in the business world and dealing with people.

See, details! You left them out! It seems like people hold those things in, and only let them out given the right bait. Can't they just say them at the beginning of the conversation?

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
See, details! You left them out! It seems like people hold those things in, and only let them out given the right bait. Can't they just say them at the beginning of the conversation?

Lol, your right, but I think it would have been cooler to see what your stereotype of success was.

You can't blame me for being ditzy, I am an esfp.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
^
I go with ESTJ then.
Primarily due to leadership skills ESTJ possess. Not being conflicted by "F" makes them ideal businessman imo.

I chose S over N, since S is generally better with money management, sensing what's going around workplace, etc . I don't think "F" is really ideal for business setting as they are more prone to get emotional. And also by possessing T it makes everday lieing easier.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
^
I go with ESTJ then.
Primarily due to leadership skills ESTJ possess. Not being conflicted by "F" makes them ideal businessman imo.

I chose S over N, since S is generally better with money management, sensing what's going around workplace, etc . I don't think "F" is really ideal for business setting as they are more prone to get emotional. And also by possessing T it makes everday lieing easier.

Good points. F would be better for Human resources then?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Lol, your right, but I think it would have been cooler to see what your stereotype of success was.

You can't blame me for being ditzy, I am an esfp.

How can you live your life with an avatar that contains a punctuation error?

T

ThatGirl

ENTPs of course.

We are open minded problem solvers.

Doesnt get much better than that

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTPs of course.

Except for the part when you call in sick every other day for whatever reason it is . . .

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Did you not read the part about being a ditzy ESFP?

Being ditzy in conversation is excusable, but an avatar is something that's final and for the world to see. It should be perfect! But, then again, you're a P.

F is HR, yes.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
to be succeeded ?

I dont know and I do not hope its human :D

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTPs of course.

NTs have potential to become really great, but generally speaking they have many flaws that causes us to lose to SJ's. Like ENTPs lack of skill in money management, not finishing whats been started, etc. Which is quite essential skills to climb up the business world.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Being ditzy in conversation is excusable, but an avatar is something that's final and for the world to see. It should be perfect! But, then again, you're a P.

F is HR, yes.

It must be awsome to be an ISTJ.

T

ThatGirl

Except for the part when you call in sick every other day for whatever reason it is . . .

I'll have you know i cant even remember the last time i took a sick day.

ENTP flightieness is a falacy.

We are just creative with time.