• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you think has the most potential to be successful?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
It's because ESTJs get a lot done and they make the people around them think they know what they're doing.

That's if they know what they're doing. In a new situation they just look like an overbearing control freak. I can imagine they're very impressive with experience backing them.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
hell, even here in Indonesia!
it's an ESJ world everywhere, it seems.
which makes u think why it has to turn out so?
is it because it's the Type that human beings choose to evolve for the benefit of survival of the fittest?

Because SJs generally maintain the structure and traditions of organisations and communities. Without them I think humans would have a hard time maintaining very large and stable communities.

Anyway it's spelled out in their preferences, ESJs like to make decisions (J) about people (E) in the real world (S).

Feel free to correct me as I'm just making this up as I go...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think INFJ. They are the "Hidden Champions".

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Healthy Individuals
agreed

or also people who love/enjoy what they are doing
like my dad always says, "If your doing what you enjoy, the money will come naturally." substitute success for money