User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    none, i made that guess based on some readings i done. Besides i dont think it matters since knowing couple of strippers's type doesn't prove that majority of strippers are XXXX

unless you know like thousands...
    Well, I know a few, and you don't know any, so meh!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Is an extrovert more likely to do something seen as deviant? What I mean, is why not ISTP?
    ESTP more readily accepts all the required interaction and "exhibitionism," I presume.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I would say ENTJ, everyone of them ive met has this driveing force to somehow make money.

I knew one for a long while during high school and was really close to him. In one week at the age of like 16 made more money than ive ever made at a basic job. He was the epitome of a "hustler" and people just liked him for some reason. A "friend" of his in high school gave him a wrist watch that he got for his birthday for like 10 bucks, (my friend knew it was worth much more) went and sold it for like 50 to a much older kid in school who also knew its value. Took the 50 from the watch to buy a few other peices of cheap jewelry off people at school and sold them for much more to stupid kids. Then took that money and bought tons of Magic cards from the nerds at school, if you dont know what that is its a trading card game that was very prevalent in my school for a long while. He then took these cards found out the online prices that collectors would buy them for online and sold them to other nerds at the school. This all took place over one week, and at the end he had almost 500 dollars. I know all this cause I was one of the more popular kids at the school who also played magic and was cool with not only the "nerds" but alot of other people as well so I was kinda the diplomat who got him the outrageous prices for the cards. It was fun to say the least, and I got like 80 bucks for it from him should have asked for more lol.

And if it wasnt an ENTJ I would say INTJ then, both types just have this overwhelming confidence that tells people I can do anything and you know it. And with that confidence they can go very far.
    SDMF

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Why so?
    They make things happen and people's emotions don't bother them.
    I'll say they do very well in the business life (cold, hard world of business).

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    They make things happen and people's emotions don't bother them.
    I'll say they do very well in the business life (cold, hard world of business).
    ESxPs also excel at spending money, however.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    ESxPs also excel at spending money, however.
    Yep, but we are here talking about being successfull.
    Being successfull isn't about how much you don't spend money or is it?

MBTI
    LoLz

Translation?
    Isabel did this whole thread within her head decades ago. The medical field in general appeals to INFP's. Apparently it requires high concentration, ability to problem solve, personal warmth and perception.

There's a huge type table for the medical field for all 16 types. Under ESFP, it says Obstetrics/Gynecology, Medical Faculty and Psychiatry.

For Doctor, general practice is recommended to ISFPs, ESTJs, ENFPs, and ENTPs.

I'm not sure what Medical Faculty is, but it's suggested to ESFPs and ENFJs.

From Gifts Differing:

SF's also focus their attention on facts, but they handle these with personal warmth. They tend to be sympathetic and friendly, and they enjoy occupations that provide practical help and service for people. In the sales and customer relations sample, 81% were SF, and among nursing and education students, SFs accounted for 44% and 42%. SFs do well in medical specialties involving primary care, health-related professions, community service, education(especially elementary), and physical education. But among students of law, counseling, and science, SFs made up only 10, 9 and 5 percent.
    There are a couple typos in this book now that I go through it again. Shame on them!

I choose stripper
    ESFP, definitely.

Edit: No, not ESFP. Their morals would get in the way. You're right about ESTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    How many strippers do you know?
    LOL

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Cool post man ^

Also, I think faculty is usually used to describe teachers, so the teachers at the med school would be my answer.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    INFP

I think any type can be successful depending on how well they are able to actualize their potential and minimize their shortcomings. Um. And eighty-four other variables.

Incidently the "most successful" psychologists, counselors, therapists, psychiatrists I've seen tend toward the sociopathic. (Hence the flaw in the common understanding about success.)

They're also very "successful" politicians, doctors, ministers and businessmen.

They stay very detached, are good at influencing others, can walk through hell and back with relish, rarely get flustered and put themselves first at all times. Heh.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    LoLz

It says ISTJ is Pathology, Gynecology and Psychiatry, in that order. It's a study of students that chose specialties. The table shows the ratio of actual students that chose that specialty to the estimate that Isabel had. I've always been interested in psychology but only as a means of understanding human behavior. I don't really care about helping other people, and my difficulty with theories/abstractions would be a hindrance. My reward would only come if I saw tangible results from what I did to help other people, actual improvements, otherwise I'd feel useless and be wasting my time.