User Tag List

First 12345 Last

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    NTs have potential to become really great, but generally speaking they have many flaws that causes us to lose to SJ's. Like ENTPs lack of skill in money management, not finishing whats been started, etc. Which is quite essential skills to climb up the business world.
    Fine, I give it to ESTJs then

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I'll have you know i cant even remember the last time i took a sick day.

ENTP flightieness is a falacy.

We are just creative with time.
    I just assumed you were like me, I don't deal well with routine and boredome, and beauracracy, which is a hallmark of the business world. I assumed you guys would quit like me the second it got boring.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    LoLz

So, we've decided on something for the business world. Let's choose another profession.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    So, we've decided on something for the business world. Let's choose another profession.
    Medical, only because I am applying to medical school right now.

Doctor?
    Nurse?
    Pharmacist?
    Paramedic?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Medical, only because I am applying to medical school right now.

Doctor?
    Nurse?
    Pharmacist?
    Paramedic?
    Want me to get out Gifts Differing and read the Occupation section to you?

MBTI
    ENTP

that's relatively the same. All of them are probably ISTJ or some sort of SJ's. Plain studying + memorizing + facts.

How about the topic of Arts & Design?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Want me to get out Gifts Differing and read the Occupation section to you?
    Translation?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    that's relatively the same. All of them are probably ISTJ or some sort of SJ's. Plain studying + memorizing + facts.

How about the topic of Arts & Design?
    I think a P type is important here.

xxxP, but is sensory better than intuition when it comes to art, or is it the other way around? Do feelings/Thinking have anything to do with it.

I doubt extrovertedness has anything to do with this.

Also, in the medical world, you have to have a good bit of intuition I think, especially if you are a medical doctor. Feelings I think would be a preferance, and maybe some extrovertedness.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    I just assumed you were like me, I don't deal well with routine and boredome, and beauracracy, which is a hallmark of the business world. I assumed you guys would quit like me the second it got boring.
    Hey look I finally decided to learn to muti quote In all honesty i was the three weeker when i was younger. You learn to suck it up with age, also a lot of people think i am J, but I'm not.

I choose stripper

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I choose stripper
    xSTP . . .