User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    LoLz

What do you mean by subjectivity of Si? Do you mean how ISTJs are more affected by their surroundings than INTJs because they're sensors? So many times I wish I could be as distant as an INTJ. It's harder than it seems for an ISTJ.

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    What do you mean by subjectivity of Si? Do you mean how ISTJs are more affected by their surroundings than INTJs because they're sensors? So many times I wish I could be as distant as an INTJ. It's harder than it seems for an ISTJ.
    I meant more that both Si ISTJ/ISFJ or Ti (INTP/ISTP) (INTJ on the other hand has a supportive Te & not a leading Ti) seem to have the propensity to be subjective especially when the function heavily leads & predominates. The difference I was pointing out was that with Ti its thinking for thinking's sake whereas with Si its about getting the concrete structure right and filing it with what the supportive function seemingly dictates. Since Si leads to concrete dependable structures based on 'what is' invoking 'what was', when its a leading function with an introverted attitude, its subjectivity might be more apparent since it seeks to get 'concrete' form dependably right.
    Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    Do you mean how ISTJs are more affected by their surroundings than INTJs because they're sensors? So many times I wish I could be as distant as an INTJ. It's harder than it seems for an ISTJ.
    A few paragraphs here and I'm not sure of their level of relevance, but since its the S versus the N you're trying to measure off or compare and not a leading Si versus versus Ti, I'm not sure if these will help

"The Sensing reality structure is built with the physical component. For this reason, the Sensor is drawn to the concrete and pragmatic matters of life. He is in touch with the immediate sensory experience and has little interest in idea or theory. The Sensor is obviously aware of the motion component, but within the reality structure, this takes the form of fact, rather than process"

"Introverted Sensing will focus on the details and integrate the perceived information into highly specific and localized areas within the reality structure. "
    "Extraverted Sensing, on the other hand, will focus on overall, surface properties, and integrate information onto a wide matrix area."

"the Sensing matrix is built with static objects and their physical properties. Intuition, on the other hand, is aware of motion and process. Sensing and Intuition act in some respects as two opposing forces - the former seeking stability; the latter, change. "

wip btw
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo