• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typealyzer types your blog

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
*loool* This Thing rocks! :D
Just checked my Blog (You have stolen my Heart) and it said this:
ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers
The responsible and hardworking type. They are especially attuned to the details of life and are careful about getting the facts right. Conservative by nature they are often reluctant to take any risks whatsoever.

The Duty Fulfillers are happy to be let alone and to be able to work int heir own pace. They know what they have to do and how to do it.

How awesome (even tho it is a Letter off :D).
Thank you very very much for posting this. (Tho I am still wondering on how that works. I guess they take some certain Keywords or...hm. o.o)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
This is one of those things that I want to work. But I just tried to type like 6 different blogs and they all got ISTJ. I just tried the front page from blogs from here, maybe it would be different if I used more typical kinds of blogs.

Usehername

On a mission
I don't know how accurate it is.

I posted a few blogs in of known types:

INFP: ISTP blog
ENFJ: ISFP blog
ENFJ: ISFP blog
INFP: ESFP blog
ENTJ: ISTP blog

If you go to their "about" section they're trying to discern how people write and thus how they approach thinking.

I'm wondering if they analyze the visuals at all, too. Most of these were LJ blogs with ads, and the INFP that came out as ESFP had a really visually loud blog, though I have lived with her and she is definitely an INFP.

Usehername

On a mission
How can a computer know who I am?
It doesn´t. But with a good amount of text it can make a pretty good guess. In addition, we all have different roles in different situations. By studying how people write, we can get an glimpse of what is on the mind of the person and what is characteristic of the person - or, as in the case of a blog - what is typical of the role/persona used when writing that blog. A person can have several blogs - and often have different roles for the various blogs - perhaps as a way to live out more sides of themselves.

What does a text say about the writer?
A lot more than most people might think. But it does NOT tell you who you are! A text is more to be likened with the clothes you´re wearing. The words and expressions we use, especially when we write for our own pleasure, tell about if we are more inclined to logical reasoning, personal values, fantasies or the reality for instance.

A personal text can be likened with the clothes we wear. We all tend to have clothes that we feel the most comfortable with - that we feel communicate something important about ourselves. However, almost all people accept tp dress differently in different situations - like at work, when we´re on vacation or when we want to make a special impression to someone else. Reading a lot of text over a period of time is therefore more interesting than just reading a few that might be written by a special purpose in a certain situation.
Typealyzer

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
my livejournal is ESFP apparently hehe

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I picked a random entry from my blog and it said ISTJ... then I picked one that was really over the top from my blog and it was pretty much.. "like, OMG! I'm SOO looking forward to the PARTY!!! wahhooo!!!. I love ICECREAM!!! I love my friends!!!" (not THAT bad but really extreme).. and it said ISTJ.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Three blogs, three results;
1. ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers
2. ISTP - The Mechanics
3. Not enough data to determine language :huh: apparently my main blog can’t be typed.

I blame the other people who write in it!

Usehername

On a mission
I picked a random entry from my blog and it said ISTJ... then I picked one that was really over the top from my blog and it was pretty much.. "like, OMG! I'm SOO looking forward to the PARTY!!! wahhooo!!!. I love ICECREAM!!! I love my friends!!!" (not THAT bad but really extreme).. and it said ISTJ.

Hmmm. Sketchy. (Though I do think they analyze the blog in its entirety as opposed to singular posts. At least that's what it claims.)

So, everyone's been typed as an introvert except for Scanty (INFP) and my INFP friend who were both typed as ESFPs. And both of these were LiveJournal accounts.

Maybe it does judge formatting and layout.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have no clue what this thing is looking at.

I gave it my three blogs:

1. My Wordpress blog.
2. My Wordpress blog which is identical to #1 except it had more entries in it.
3. My old blog here at MBTIc (which is currently locked away)

I got three different results (in the same order):
1. ISTP
2. INFP [hilarious, since it dupes #1]
3. ISTJ

It would be nice to know what criteria is being used and what pages in the blog it is actually looking at (I'm going to guess just the main page?) I'm also wondering how it read my blog here, which is in private folder and I assume would need login privileges to access? (But maybe not!)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I typed a liberal political blog (dailykos.com) and got INTP. Then, a conservative political blog (urbanconservative.com) and got ISTJ. Alright, alright..

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
my INFP friend was ESFJ
and my ESFP friend was an ESFP

i think most blogs are going to be S because they do highlight details of life, and relationships and stuff like that.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Uh ohh... I typed stormfront.org (a white supremacist site) and got INTJ. This is only confirming my suspicions.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Nice! Thanks for sharing :)

INTP... well it can't be helped since I write articles more than anything else. :laugh:

The analysis indicates that the author of In Response is of the type:
INTP - The Thinkers

I tried a bunch of other things to test its accuracy... it's seems pretty constant in naming things

Spampudding blog - ISTP
my personal site - INTP (heavier on N compared to my LJ In Response blog though)
my html/css help page - ISTJ
an ISFJ friend's site - ISFP

This thing is quite fun to play with :D

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
One of my blogs is ISTP, the other is ESFP.

The ISTP was one I've written before college.
The ESFP is one I've started writing in my freshman year.

Hmmm... I may want to start on a blog soon.

Interesting, it types websites too.

somethingawful.com: ESTP
xkcd.com: ENTJ
typologycentral.com: ISTJ
dartmouth.edu: ENTJ
brown.edu: ISTJ
harvard.edu: N/A
duke.edu: N/A

redacted

Hmm I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I put each individual page of my blog on here into the form.

Got ISTJ for all 5 pages. (Although, that includes responses -- not just my words.)