• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typealyzer types your blog

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
isfp.... lol, i'm cooler than i thought...

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Yea ISTJ is like the default. They probably just check to make sure you have a couple of periods in there.

redacted

So if I wrote something like:

Feeling
Intuition
Mind
Metaphor
Closure
Emotion
Thoughts
Sadness
Happiness
Love
Peace
Connection
Relationship
Clouds
Abstract
Finish
Complete

I wonder what would happen...

edit: hmm, it said it detected Thai and that it only works in English and Swedish...

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Only one worked, and it was ISTP..
Otherwise I can't get any other blogs to work, it always comes up "Thai".

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

Umm... no.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
INTP.

If you'll excuse me, I have shoes at which to gaze.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Someone finally got F!

It's funny because I used this on all my cycling firends blogs and got ESFP 90% of the time. I know some of their types. Two of them are ISTJ, one ENFJ. Others are usually STs of some sort.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP - The Thinkers
[INTP]
The logical and analytical type. They are especialy attuned to difficult creative and intellectual challenges and always look for something more complex to dig into. They are great at finding subtle connections between things and imagine far-reaching implications.

They enjoy working with complex things using a lot of concepts and imaginative models of reality. Since they are not very good at seeing and understanding the needs of other people, they might come across as arrogant, impatient and insensitive to people that need some time to understand what they are talking about.

It was close :).

View attachment 2820

P.S. *waves to A_Schnitzel*

Everyone post your graphs, too!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Type Your Blog!

My friend just challenged me.

Typealyzer

ZOMG, Apparently my blog is ISTJ. Talk about shadow type.

I'm going to frantically inject more shamelessly self-promoting photos, frivolous daily commentary, and random dronings about minutiae -- oh, and EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!?!? -- to swing the balance back to 'N' and 'F'

Kthxbai.

What type is your blog?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Man, it's starting to feel like Groundhog Day around here.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My Index and essays page came out ESTP. Several of my Christian pages I tried so far came out INTP, as well as my long article on how MBTI and the FIRO system fit together :woot:
The shorter version, for some reason, it said it couldn't do.
But my page defending the unfairly hated cartoon character Scrappy Doo was INFP. Figures.

Have to try more.

I wonder how it does this, in such a short time!

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
My blog here came out ISTJ, while my livejournal blog came out ISTP. The funny thing is that I tried to make my blog here fairly NT oriented. Oh well back to the drawing board.

ygolo

My termites win
I did my blogspot and it came out ISTP

ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters

My blog on here and my personal thread both came out ISTJ

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers

The responsible and hardworking type. They are especially attuned to the details of life and are careful about getting the facts right. Conservative by nature they are often reluctant to take any risks whatsoever.

The Duty Fulfillers are happy to be let alone and to be able to work int heir own pace. They know what they have to do and how to do it.

ygolo

My termites win
Incidentally slashdot came out ESTJ

ESTJ - The Guardians

The organizing and efficient type. They are especially attuned to setting goals and managing available resources to get the job done. Once they´ve made up their mind on something, it can be quite difficult to convince otherwise. They listen to hard facts and can have a hard time accepting new or innovative ways of doing things.

The Guardians are often happy working in highly structured work environments where everyone knows the rules of the job. They respect authority and are loyal team players.

and this thread came out ISTP so far.