• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typealyzer types your blog

T

ThatGirl

Okay... Let's see it try this:

aehgekghh aehgakgh ghll GEA A gewih aa eklggl a engkak a glglgal eee nla enihtie la uuuu aieh qwqe tra; kf woqga owogn wppop af nfiwwfpaffa jrkw vinqpkg q i o wpkgpkgq pq k3ep qepqp qptkpkqw erjw q jwoqjp lpl jof cnab been wwpo mpowirt kwhd qp i qkhw w yoanqogurwn vfetr.

It says the only supported languages are English and Swedish. :laugh:
But this is Swedish!!!

Guess what your an ISTP

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
harmony beauty rhythm sadness life existence comeuppance love hate feelings

EDIT: "Detected language Thai." It seems syntax is important.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
EDIT: The immense wall of text I previously had here came out as INTP. I think a big part of the differentiation between S and N simply has to do with how much is written.

Last edited:

wolfy

awsm
Flowers flowers flowers how I love the beautiful amazing pretty nice smelling flowers. I want to roll and frolic in their glorious gloriousness they are the nectar from the gods.

ISTP again

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I love harmony. I hate evil. I love good. I like sandwiches. I experience sadness. My emotions are vague. My feelings are important. Life is beautiful. Death is ugly.

Okay, this is getting old. It couldn't detect the language, again.

T

ThatGirl

I was thinking about the relms in between what we may know of existance as to what may exist. How can we begin to make judgments based on that which is only seen as to that which has yet to be discovered. Keeping such a narrow mind in the end only hinders our existance as we are now solely stuck in our pasts.

ISTP

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Youve got your mother in a whirl
Shes not sure if youre a boy or a girl
Hey babe, your hairs alright
Hey babe, lets go out tonight
You like me, and I like it all
We like dancing and we look divine
You love bands when theyre playing hard
You want more and you want it fast
They put you down, they say Im wrong
You tacky thing, you put them on

Rebel rebel, youve torn your dress
Rebel rebel, your face is a mess
Rebel rebel, how could they know?
Hot tramp, I love you so!

Dont ya?
Doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo doo

Youve got your mother in a whirl cause shes
Not sure if youre a boy or a girl
Hey babe, your hairs alright
Hey babe, lets stay out tonight
You like me, and I like it all
We like dancing and we look divine
You love bands when theyre playing hard
You want more and you want it fast
They put you down, they say Im wrong
You tacky thing, you put them on

Dont ya?
Oh?

Youve torn your dress, your face is a mess
You cant get enough, but enough aint the test
Youve got your transmission and your live wire
You got your cue line and a handful of ludes
You wanna be there when they count up the dudes
And I love your dress
Youre a juvenile success
Because your face is a mess
So how could they know?
I said, how could they know?

So what you wanna know
Calamitys child, chi-chile, chi-chile
Whered you wanna go?
What can I do for you? looks like youve been there too
cause youve torn your dress
And your face is a mess
Oh, your face is a mess
Oh, oh, so how could they know?
Eh, eh, how could they know?
Eh, eh

EDIT: Ho ho! Something different. Apparently David Bowie is an ISFP. :laugh:

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
This kind of justification is like that of the INFP, as is the intense effort taken to "prove" a preference for Thinking.

Whoever said that making an effort to prove yourself is F? I'm not trying to win your approval here. I just find it frustrating that you think I am INFP. Why wouldn't an INTP find that frustrating? Why wouldn't an INTP want to argue about it?

So you're driven by your emotional core moreso than the average INTP, who would eventually realize the futility of such argument with your intimate counterparts.

Argument is fun. Doesn't matter if it's futile. My best friend is an ISTP, and we like to argue about how hot girls are. I'm not looking for an endpoint here. I simply feel more comfortable with people who I can argue with than with people who avoid conflict. Another thing: if anything, INFPs probably understand the futility of argument better than INTPs. INTPs have a tendency to think that just cause they are good at it, it is worth something.

Though I wouldn't say this is an argument against your being INFP, necessarily. Five minutes at INTPc makes me ill. I just don't care for single-type oriented boards anymore.

Ok. I'll rule that out as an argument in my favor.

Is this type related?

Yes. Feelers seek agreement and harmony. At times it seems like they will go to all lengths to avoid an actual confrontation. I can't stand this, cause you can always tell they are angry, but they don't actually do anything about it. This goes back to the whole "futility of argument" thing which feelers understand better, but honestly, I feel a hell of a lot better if my adversary and I have a nice thorough shouting match. By the end of it, we both realize it's going nowhere, and we can acknowledge the fact that it is out of our systems.

Why so long? :D INFPs do use logic, you know, but it seems to require a little more effort to apply.
I've never had one of those. Understanding hasn't been a problem, though I have had other problems of course.

Hah. A year isn't so long when you are unwilling to accept anything uncertain. People struggle their entire lives on the issues I dealt with. I exhausted all possibilities. Turned out the solution was that there was no solution. And that is distinctly counter-intuitive for an INTP!

How do you know he wasn't playing soft with you as well? To an outside observer you might have looked similar. The last sentence is unusual for an INTP. I have a good INFP friend, and we talk politics and philosophy. I never hesitate to state my opinion, but I don't make a specific effort to be cruel either.

I probably did look similar, but aren't we all cautious of each other at first sight? The best I can do is throw out bait for argument and see if people take it. In 4 years, he never did. From anyone--not just me. He wasn't the type to even enjoy playful conflict.

I think this could be the attitude of either type. I had an INFP roommate for a few years a long time ago, and a lot of this could apply to either of us, or the ENTP roommate.

More specific examples: often, he would commit himself to doing something with people, and never follow through. He did this so often that you knew he was just trying to get out of something without actually saying he didn't want to do it. We would always invite him out with us, and he would say, yeah, I'll catch up with you guys in half an hour. We'd finally give in and say ok, but we knew he wasn't going to, and he never did. Lenore Thomson specifically cites this as something INFPs are prone to do:

INFPs don't like conflict, so their rebellion is often subtle and passive-aggressive in form. They drag their feet when someone pushes them to do something they don't want to do, sometimes until the person gives up, or they "yes" people, then do as they like.

T

ThatGirl

I love harmony. I hate evil. I love good. I like sandwiches. I experience sadness. My emotions are vague. My feelings are important. Life is beautiful. Death is ugly.

Okay, this is getting old. It couldn't detect the language, again.

According to mine, you are an ISTP

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Whoever said that making an effort to prove yourself is F? I'm not trying to win your approval here. I just find it frustrating that you think I am INFP. Why wouldn't an INTP find that frustrating? Why wouldn't an INTP want to argue about it?

Argument is fun. Doesn't matter if it's futile. My best friend is an ISTP, and we like to argue about how hot girls are. I'm not looking for an endpoint here. I simply feel more comfortable with people who I can argue with than with people who avoid conflict. Another thing: if anything, INFPs probably understand the futility of argument better than INTPs. INTPs have a tendency to think that just cause they are good at it, it is worth something.

Ok. I'll rule that out as an argument in my favor.

Yes. Feelers seek agreement and harmony. At times it seems like they will go to all lengths to avoid an actual confrontation. I can't stand this, cause you can always tell they are angry, but they don't actually do anything about it. This goes back to the whole "futility of argument" thing which feelers understand better, but honestly, I feel a hell of a lot better if my adversary and I have a nice thorough shouting match. By the end of it, we both realize it's going nowhere, and we can acknowledge the fact that it is out of our systems.

Hah. A year isn't so long when you are unwilling to accept anything uncertain. People struggle their entire lives on the issues I dealt with. I exhausted all possibilities. Turned out the solution was that there was no solution. And that is distinctly counter-intuitive for an INTP!

I probably did look similar, but aren't we all cautious of each other at first sight? The best I can do is throw out bait for argument and see if people take it. In 4 years, he never did. From anyone--not just me. He wasn't the type to even enjoy playful conflict.

I think this could be the attitude of either type. I had an INFP roommate for a few years a long time ago, and a lot of this could apply to either of us, or the ENTP roommate.

More specific examples: often, he would commit himself to doing something with people, and never follow through. He did this so often that you knew he was just trying to get out of something without actually saying he didn't want to do it. We would always invite him out with us, and he would say, yeah, I'll catch up with you guys in half an hour. We'd finally give in and say ok, but we knew he wasn't going to, and he never did. Lenore Thomson specifically cites this as something INFPs are prone to do:

And Zago's type result is: INTP

T

ThatGirl

EDIT: The immense wall of text I previously had here came out as INTP. I think a big part of the differentiation between S and N simply has to do with how much is written.

Nope, I submitted a couple of large posts that came out ISTJ

I think maybe it could be the frequency of certain tense words. Perhaps the abundant past tense, present tense or the lack of. There could also be a filter for grammar and punctuation for the determination of some characteristics. Also they could gauge the amount of filler words in a post.

I'm not exactly sure.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
so i typed in yahoo.com and it told me this:

Detected language Filipino. The only supported languages are English and Swedish. But stay tuned, we are expanding.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha, I already feel obliged to fullfill my duties :cheers: :D

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I submitted several samples and all but one came up ISTJ. The other was ISTP.