User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Hey y'all, I think I's gonna try somethin'.

Well yeah, the other day I was goin' down that dirt road behind the ol' Johnson barn, and wouldn'tcha know it if some durn raccoon pops right out in front of my truck. Musta been goin' round fifty, you know, which ain't no big deal, no one else around for miles! Anyway, that ol' 'coon ran smack dab into my tire, or I guess the tire ran into it! Heh heh heh. So he gets all wedged the hell up between the strut and the frame, and I'll be damned if it didn't take me near half hour to pick his fuzzy corpse outta there with a stick. Had to get the hose out and everything!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

LOL ISTP

ThatGirl

Indifference illogical philosophical impunity towards irrational composition

ThatGirl

hmm, ISTP

Banned
    MBTI
    type

The emotions were intense. I had never felt that way before, though it was something I'd longed for my entire life. Her face displayed the beauty in her heart, and I cried. It wasn't sadness that caused it, no, but the realization that life can be perfect, and there is good in everyone.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

ISTP, what the hell.

Bling bling chump Don't diss
    Dog in the house
    Mack daddy here!
    Phat!

I'm a real playa

Represent

That's really wack.

EDIT This is ISTP too

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Okay... Let's see it try this:

aehgekghh aehgakgh ghll GEA A gewih aa eklggl a engkak a glglgal eee nla enihtie la uuuu aieh qwqe tra; kf woqga owogn wppop af nfiwwfpaffa jrkw vinqpkg q i o wpkgpkgq pq k3ep qepqp qptkpkqw erjw q jwoqjp lpl jof cnab been wwpo mpowirt kwhd qp i qkhw w yoanqogurwn vfetr.

It says the only supported languages are English and Swedish.
    But this is Swedish!!!
    Go to sleep, iguana.

ThatGirl

So I was talking to her and I said it was completely unacceptable. You cannot just ignore your work responsibilities. Traditions are to be upheld. I always say, If it is not broken, don't fix it.

Edit: LOL ISTP

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Okay then, it should actually be able to understand this (Please don't ban me for spamming, moderators. There is a purpose to this).

Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you.

Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me?

EDIT: it insisted that this is not actually English.
    Go to sleep, iguana.