• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typealyzer types your blog

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Boo, moving my thread. Usehername beat me to it.

THis thread is ISTP, huh? Let's bring out some Hemi's and switchblades and live up to the profile!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mine came out ISTJ

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ.

I have a feeling that it's largely based on punctuation/grammar/etc, plus daily details I suppose.

LucrativeSid

My web site's home page was ISTP. And then I tried some of my blog posts on the site, and I got ISTP, ENTP, and ISTJ.

This thing seems to think nearly everything is ISTP, so I'm suprised it actually got my type right once!

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ - The Scientists

The long-range thinking and individualistic type. They are especially good at looking at almost anything and figuring out a way of improving it - often with a highly creative and imaginative touch. They are intellectually curious and daring, but might be physically hesitant to try new things.

The Scientists enjoy theoretical work that allows them to use their strong minds and bold creativity. Since they tend to be so abstract and theoretical in their communication they often have a problem communicating their visions to other people and need to learn patience and use concrete examples. Since they are extremely good at concentrating they often have no trouble working alone.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ESFJ - The Socializers

The social and opinionated type. They are especially attuned to the feelings of themselves and others. They tend to be very aware of the values of their peer-group and tend to see things as either right or wrong, good or bad. They tend to be traditional and value their friends and family the most.

The Socializers are down-to-earth, practical people and very keen on making sure everyone is alright. This quality makes them enjoy social work places. Since they enjoy being and keeping things neat and tidy, they often also enjoy working in such environments.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
ESTP :shock:

My public entries only have photos... Maybe that's why...

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I got INTJ, and I thought.. it's almost right.. my blog is 1 year old, anyway.

But then I saw a sample of text it had used to make the judgment:

Text used for analysis
More text gives more accurate results. The following text was used for this analysis
Typology Central --> Typology Central vBulletin Message User Name Remember Me? Password Register FAQ Members List Arcade Calendar --> Mark Forums Read vBulletin Message You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Log in User Name: Password: Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me? The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page. --> All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 AM . -- Default Style ---- HTB Contact Us - Typology Central - Archive - Top Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal --> Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3 Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
This is totally awesome!

The analysis indicates that the author of Elaur Designs is of the type:

ESTJ - The Guardians
Of course, there are about 4 words on elaur.com. I wonder if not updating the site in 2 years (but still using it as my official elaur site) should affect that SJ rating.

My "exercise blog" which I never update got:
ESFP - The Performers
I like that some of the words it used are the actual site words, not mine.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
INTJ - The Scientists
The long-range thinking and individualistic type. They are especially good at looking at almost anything and figuring out a way of improving it - often with a highly creative and imaginative touch. They are intellectually curious and daring, but might be physically hesitant to try new things.

The Scientists enjoy theoretical work that allows them to use their strong minds and bold creativity. Since they tend to be so abstract and theoretical in their communication they often have a problem communicating their visions to other people and need to learn patience and use concrete examples. Since they are extremely good at concentrating they often have no trouble working alone.

This could make sense. If I weren't a Perceiver.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
INTP - The Thinkers

The logical and analytical type. They are especially attuned to difficult creative and intellectual challenges and always look for something more complex to dig into. They are great at finding subtle connections between things and imagine far-reaching implications.

They enjoy working with complex things using a lot of concepts and imaginative models of reality. Since they are not very good at seeing and understanding the needs of other people, they might come across as arrogant, impatient and insensitive to people that need some time to understand what they are talking about.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I wish you could just copy and paste text and type it there. I mean, I know you can't tell someone's type by one sample of text, but it's not like the blog analysis is determining the author's type accurately either.

I'm also wondering how it works, especially how it types I/E and J/P.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, I have two blogs and they got ESFP and INTP. That's just awesome :D

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It probably works by searching for different words and subjects that may be associated with the different types, or letters/functions. Like type tests consist of questionnaires where the answers determine the likely type. This site probably has a program that essentially looks for the answers to those questions on the page.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
It probably works by searching for different words and subjects that may be associated with the different types, or letters/functions. Like type tests consist of questionnaires where the answers determine the likely type. This site probably has a program that essentially looks for the answers to those questions on the page.
It only seems to test the front page though which is a little like judging a book by it's cover no?