• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typealyzer types your blog

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
zago: That all sounds pretty INFP to me. I'm not joking. I'll spare us both the pain of a detailed analysis.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
zago: That all sounds pretty INFP to me. I'm not joking. I'll spare us both the pain of a detailed analysis.

It seems highly likely that if zago said he avoided conflict and did not care for truth or logic, you'd use that as evidence he was an INFP.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It seems highly likely that if zago said he avoided conflict and did not care for truth or logic, you'd use that as evidence he was an INFP.
You just watch your step, winged pinball, or I'll do a detailed writeup on the both of you!

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
You just watch your step, winged pinball, or I'll do a detailed writeup on the both of you!

Well do it man! This is pure insanity. I think of the two of us, you are more likely mistyped. statistically, you are the most extroverted person on this entire forum. And I STILL have such doubts that I am trusting your own assessment of yourself as INTP. I simply don't know you in real life. Maybe that's why you like this forum so much--because you are too introverted to function in real life. Who knows! Variables, man, variables!

Edit: I will probably be asleep by the time you've responded. I'll check tomorrow to see if you've bitten.

Edit2: I would also like to point out, if it wasn't clear, that as an INTP, you seem to completely lack the thing that most consistently characterizes us: doubt. Your unwillingness to admit even a hint of doubt gives me even more evidence that you are probably an ENTP.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
statistically, you are the most extroverted person on this entire forum.

High post count and rate, an Extravert does not make.

And let me say that I don't feel like being subjected to a comprehensive typing right now because it's closing in on finals week, and I can't handle that kind of distraction. (Also, I require a stipulation that Nocapszy and BlueWing be barred from posting in the thread at all)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I know I am not an INFP because...
This kind of justification is like that of the INFP, as is the intense effort taken to "prove" a preference for Thinking.

1. I like arguing and conflict to the point where I can't have an intimate relationship without it.
So you're driven by your emotional core moreso than the average INTP, who would eventually realize the futility of such argument with your intimate counterparts.

I routinely get into nasty conflicts with people at INTPc, in fact I seem to be one of the more aggressive Ts there. Speaking of which, 5 minutes at INFPgc makes me wanna barf.
Though I wouldn't say this is an argument against your being INFP, necessarily. Five minutes at INTPc makes me ill. I just don't care for single-type oriented boards anymore.

Agreeing with people bores me to the point of insecurity. If I agree with someone I feel absolutely no connection to them--I just feel like there is nothing to talk about.
Is this type related?

2. I spent the vast majority of my life trying to reason myself to a philosophical endpoint. This was all about logic.
Why so long? :D INFPs do use logic, you know, but it seems to require a little more effort to apply.
It was not one iota about gut feelings or love or anything. The 22nd year of my life was like one big existential crisis. I simply refused to resolve it with anything other than logic and the pursuit of truth.
I've never had one of those. Understanding hasn't been a problem, though I have had other problems of course.

3. I had an INFP roommate for 4 years, and the difference between him and I was obvious. In a very similar way, we were both spiritual seekers, but his approach dealt more with what I mentioned above--feelings, love, etc. He has recently strayed over toward Christianity. I was the more vocal and analytical of the 2 of us about it. I would constantly find myself facing paradoxes and fighting tooth and nail to resolve them logically. Whenever we talked about our very similar struggle, though, I felt that it never went anywhere because he always agreed with everything I said, and I felt like I would be insulting him if I disagreed with what he said.
How do you know he wasn't playing soft with you as well? To an outside observer you might have looked similar. The last sentence is unusual for an INTP. I have a good INFP friend, and we talk politics and philosophy. I never hesitate to state my opinion, but I don't make a specific effort to be cruel either.
ALSO, and Jack's going to hate this, it was easy to tell the difference between my inferior Fe and his inferior Te.
No comment!

The telltale signs were blatantly obvious. I got into major conflict with each and every roommate of mine on occasion, but the INFP did not. Rather, he simply could not fulfill his duties as a roommate. No matter how much we hinted, he never cleaned up after himself, never did anything unless he was told--at which point he'd do it. If I had been told, and sometimes I was, I would react violently. It insulted me to realize that people thought they needed to tell me what to do, and I made sure they knew there was conflict.
I think this could be the attitude of either type. I had an INFP roommate for a few years a long time ago, and a lot of this could apply to either of us, or the ENTP roommate.

I'm a textbook INTP. If you doubt that, you need to reassess your personality-typing abilities.
You know, I never said you were definitively INFP, even in my mind. Only that you seem like it.

T

ThatGirl

this typelizer is the biggest crock of shit I have ever seen, the only posts I had that came back N were the ones I made to bluewing.

Who knows I could be an ISTJ.

And how come all of them came back I

I wonder what the word association that was chosen was?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hey y'all, I think I's gonna try somethin'.

Well yeah, the other day I was goin' down that dirt road behind the ol' Johnson barn, and wouldn'tcha know it if some durn raccoon pops right out in front of my truck. Musta been goin' round fifty, you know, which ain't no big deal, no one else around for miles! Anyway, that ol' 'coon ran smack dab into my tire, or I guess the tire ran into it! Heh heh heh. So he gets all wedged the hell up between the strut and the frame, and I'll be damned if it didn't take me near half hour to pick his fuzzy corpse outta there with a stick. Had to get the hose out and everything!

T

ThatGirl

Indifference illogical philosophical impunity towards irrational composition

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The emotions were intense. I had never felt that way before, though it was something I'd longed for my entire life. Her face displayed the beauty in her heart, and I cried. It wasn't sadness that caused it, no, but the realization that life can be perfect, and there is good in everyone.

wolfy

awsm
Bling bling chump Don't diss
Dog in the house
Mack daddy here!
Phat!

I'm a real playa

Represent

That's really wack.

EDIT This is ISTP too

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay... Let's see it try this:

aehgekghh aehgakgh ghll GEA A gewih aa eklggl a engkak a glglgal eee nla enihtie la uuuu aieh qwqe tra; kf woqga owogn wppop af nfiwwfpaffa jrkw vinqpkg q i o wpkgpkgq pq k3ep qepqp qptkpkqw erjw q jwoqjp lpl jof cnab been wwpo mpowirt kwhd qp i qkhw w yoanqogurwn vfetr.

It says the only supported languages are English and Swedish. :laugh:
But this is Swedish!!!

T

ThatGirl

So I was talking to her and I said it was completely unacceptable. You cannot just ignore your work responsibilities. Traditions are to be upheld. I always say, If it is not broken, don't fix it.

Edit: LOL ISTP

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay then, it should actually be able to understand this (Please don't ban me for spamming, moderators. There is a purpose to this).

Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you. Hey you, yeah you.

Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me? Me, you mean me?

EDIT: it insisted that this is not actually English. :D