User Tag List

First 715161718 Last

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    How cool! Supposedly, it's ISFP. I can see how that conclusion might be reached, as I'm pretty artsy, and have a lot of photos on my current blog.
    I was thinking the same with getting ESFP for my blog. I've got a few photos up and the blog is pink and yellow with pictures of fish.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    eNTP

YES ENTP
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments. He concluded that There is more than one way of doing good science.
    It was Watsons form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA. It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

MBTI
    INTJ

Haha, funny, it was right! It typed me as INTJ!
    j'adore les chats

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My livejournal is mostly friends only (which means that all of the good stuff is hidden) so it incorrectly typed me as an ISTJ.

I was also incorrectly typed as an INTP today through a supposedly extremely accurate test.

Why is my blog an INTJ?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    Why is my blog an INTJ?
    If it feels wrong, check the text it used to type your blog, it should show under the results. Make sure it is something you wrote. I heard it doesn't work on TypoC blogs because it is a forum.

Though I think I know what it will show you if it typed your TypoC blog, because you blogged about the same thing I did. It should be some SFP.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    ?

It's kind of silly... my full blog gets an ESTP. Um... that doesn't really make sense. So, I pulled up my most SJ entry, tested that, and got INTP. I'm somehow doubting the wisdom of the great Typeanalyzer.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

my blog's an INFP

MBTI
    INFP

I keep getting ISTP. Even for my poetry that screams INFP, lol. I put in my most INFP-y writing, and it still came up ISTP. Oh well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

My blog is an ISFP

ISFP - The Artists

The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.
    I don't keep a "personal" blog though....it's mostly reviews on gigs I've been to, but I go off on tangents & it's from my perspective. I have some crappy poetry on there also (I thought for sure that would make me INFP ).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe