ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

This is totally awesome!

The analysis indicates that the author of Elaur Designs is of the type:

ESTJ - The Guardians
    Of course, there are about 4 words on elaur.com. I wonder if not updating the site in 2 years (but still using it as my official elaur site) should affect that SJ rating.

My "exercise blog" which I never update got:
    ESFP - The Performers
    I like that some of the words it used are the actual site words, not mine.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

ESTJ? - HOLY CRAP!!
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

INTJ - The Scientists
    The long-range thinking and individualistic type. They are especially good at looking at almost anything and figuring out a way of improving it - often with a highly creative and imaginative touch. They are intellectually curious and daring, but might be physically hesitant to try new things.

The Scientists enjoy theoretical work that allows them to use their strong minds and bold creativity. Since they tend to be so abstract and theoretical in their communication they often have a problem communicating their visions to other people and need to learn patience and use concrete examples. Since they are extremely good at concentrating they often have no trouble working alone.

This could make sense. If I weren't a Perceiver.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

How does this test actually work?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

INTP - The Thinkers

The logical and analytical type. They are especially attuned to difficult creative and intellectual challenges and always look for something more complex to dig into. They are great at finding subtle connections between things and imagine far-reaching implications.

They enjoy working with complex things using a lot of concepts and imaginative models of reality. Since they are not very good at seeing and understanding the needs of other people, they might come across as arrogant, impatient and insensitive to people that need some time to understand what they are talking about.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I wish you could just copy and paste text and type it there. I mean, I know you can't tell someone's type by one sample of text, but it's not like the blog analysis is determining the author's type accurately either.

I'm also wondering how it works, especially how it types I/E and J/P.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

LOL, I have two blogs and they got ESFP and INTP. That's just awesome
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

It probably works by searching for different words and subjects that may be associated with the different types, or letters/functions. Like type tests consist of questionnaires where the answers determine the likely type. This site probably has a program that essentially looks for the answers to those questions on the page.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    It probably works by searching for different words and subjects that may be associated with the different types, or letters/functions. Like type tests consist of questionnaires where the answers determine the likely type. This site probably has a program that essentially looks for the answers to those questions on the page.
    It only seems to test the front page though which is a little like judging a book by it's cover no?
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Sniffles

INTP.