User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Boo, moving my thread. Usehername beat me to it.

THis thread is ISTP, huh? Let's bring out some Hemi's and switchblades and live up to the profile!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Mine came out ISTJ
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ISTP, ISTP, ISTJ, ISTP, ISTP.....

~ISTP

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

ISTJ.

I have a feeling that it's largely based on punctuation/grammar/etc, plus daily details I suppose.

My web site's home page was ISTP. And then I tried some of my blog posts on the site, and I got ISTP, ENTP, and ISTJ.

This thing seems to think nearly everything is ISTP, so I'm suprised it actually got my type right once!
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

INTJ - The Scientists

The long-range thinking and individualistic type. They are especially good at looking at almost anything and figuring out a way of improving it - often with a highly creative and imaginative touch. They are intellectually curious and daring, but might be physically hesitant to try new things.

The Scientists enjoy theoretical work that allows them to use their strong minds and bold creativity. Since they tend to be so abstract and theoretical in their communication they often have a problem communicating their visions to other people and need to learn patience and use concrete examples. Since they are extremely good at concentrating they often have no trouble working alone.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

ESFJ - The Socializers

The social and opinionated type. They are especially attuned to the feelings of themselves and others. They tend to be very aware of the values of their peer-group and tend to see things as either right or wrong, good or bad. They tend to be traditional and value their friends and family the most.

The Socializers are down-to-earth, practical people and very keen on making sure everyone is alright. This quality makes them enjoy social work places. Since they enjoy being and keeping things neat and tidy, they often also enjoy working in such environments.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

ESTP

My public entries only have photos... Maybe that's why...
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I got INTJ, and I thought.. it's almost right.. my blog is 1 year old, anyway.

But then I saw a sample of text it had used to make the judgment:

Text used for analysis
    More text gives more accurate results. The following text was used for this analysis
    Typology Central --> Typology Central vBulletin Message User Name Remember Me? Password Register FAQ Members List Arcade Calendar --> Mark Forums Read vBulletin Message You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Log in User Name: Password: Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me? The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page. --> All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 AM . -- Default Style ---- HTB Contact Us - Typology Central - Archive - Top Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal --> Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.3 Copyright 2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I copied my blog to a place that Typealyzer could reach, and the result: ISTJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]